• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Line_HTX

Why does this stupid bullshit about O'Brien leaving keep circulating? It's not a fucking story and is never going to happen.

God, fuck Jay Glazer and all the other writers.

Kevin Acee, former Chargers beat writer and San Diego Union Tribune columnist, on Spanos:

@sdutKevinAcee
I thought the Chargers were staying.. I was wrong. I am sorry. I failed to grasp that a coward does the easy thing and walks away.

squicken

hmm

Riddick was drafted by the 49ers in 1991 during Cerrato’s tenure and spent seven seasons as an NFL defensive back including a season with the Raiders in 1998. He worked in personnel for Cerrato in Washington and with the Philadelphia Eagles under general manager Howie Roseman.

“It was interesting, I was texting with Howie the other day, he says, `It’s funny, He worked for me and you and San Francisco has not contacted either one of us about Louis. The two places that he worked,’ ” Cerrato said. “I guess they’re just using what they see on television.”

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/...witter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1484244360

Bread

Banned
The real hotness: Tiny House Hunters
i prefer tiny hats
giphy.gif

Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer 1h1 hour ago
Chargers say they have no plans to rebrand and will move forward as the L.A. Chargers.

A MASSIVE mistake

stop shoving this colony show down our throats you sound like chris smh
You ignorant ass slut, this is the first time I've mentioned it.

You better put some respekt on it. Floy gonna put the the hands on u. He gonna choke you like you Wyclef and he Dylan.

I can't believe there's a change.org petition to ban Joe Buck from announcing Packers games.

Now I understand why people say Packers fans are not smart. Not only are petitions completely worthless and do nothing , but Joseph Francis Buck is the only reason we have a legitimate shot at winning this football game. I won't tolerate anyone who besmirches the man's good name.

Joe is going to come out on fire in response to the doubters this weekend.
Packers over Cowboys 48 - 3

Top Bottom