• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Sooooon
1aa7a981f5d6b26b15678189ed84690f0775a8cca1cd9201a5c2ed84968e219a_1.gif

BigAT

Only a few more hours to go JoyCon Boyz! 3D Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart...there's going to be an overwhelming number of amazing games announced tonight.

Nintendo is going to service us so hard, I'm going to be watching the stream like:

n4xB5ML.gif

bionic77

Nintendo is guaranteeing that all your wildest dreams come true if you on the Switch train.

All JoyConBoyz prepare to board. We going to a better place and leaving all the bitchass haters behind.

Fantomex

Nintendo is guaranteeing that all your wildest dreams come true if you on the Switch train.

All JoyConBoyz prepare to board. We going to a better place and leaving all the bitchass haters behind.

As long as Gata and Bread get left behind, I'll buy switches for all my family.

Hindl

Honestly thinking about the Switch, I'm thinking a worst case scenario would basically be similar to combining the Wii U and 3DS's library and not much else. And...I'd buy that for $250

lol AT putting that in the Switch thread

Doomsayer

Only a few more hours to go JoyCon Boyz! 3D Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart...there's going to be an overwhelming number of amazing games announced tonight.

Nintendo is going to service us so hard, I'm going to be watching the stream like:

n4xB5ML.gif

Holy fuck, lmao.

Honestly thinking about the Switch, I'm thinking a worst case scenario would basically be similar to combining the Wii U and 3DS's library and not much else. And...I'd buy that for $250

lol AT putting that in the Switch thread

The only thing that would ever make me bail on it is it being $299+

Hindl

The only thing that would ever make me bail on it is it being $299+

I paid full price for the Wii U. Don't regret it at all, it's still my favorite console this gen (although Sony is finally kicking into gear). But if it's above $250, or god forbid over $300, I'll know it's DOA

squicken

What other possible conclusion could someone draw from that. Howie is a moron and everyone in the league knows it.

Howie forced Riddick (dir of pro personnel) out after a power struggle (Howie has had many, and always wins). In that article, Cerrato says that Riddick had never been in a draft room (wonder where he got that idea?), but former Eagles' scout John Middlekauf said that Riddick was in the draft room while in Philly

The better Riddick looks, the worse Howie looks. So he can have his friend Vinny run down Riddick as TV boy, b/c the worst thing to happen for Howie would be for Riddick to get a GM job and do well.

McDermott getting the band back together in Buffalo

Jamison HensleyVerified account
‏@jamisonhensley
Ravens secondary coach Leslie Frazier has been hired as the Bills defensive coordinator

Dishwalla

Banned
The NFL put up the Tuck Rule Game on Youtube, watching it it's kind of mindblowing how much broadcasting has changed in just 15 years. Game looks so much different than what's on TV now.

Also, it was a fumble.

Mrbob

I'm ready to be converted to JoyConBoyz tonight. Hopefully Nintendo showcases the superior Zelda game, Hyrule Warriors 2.

Bread

Banned
I would never support that crazy asshole Merriman

One of my fondest football memories is him getting put in his place by my puts

MechDX

The goal for new LA #Chargers coach Anthony Lynn: OC to be Ken Whisenhunt, DC to be Gus Bradley. … Not a bad staff.

Via Rapport

neoemonk

The NFL put up the Tuck Rule Game on Youtube, watching it it's kind of mindblowing how much broadcasting has changed in just 15 years. Game looks so much different than what's on TV now.

Also, it was a fumble.

He takes a shot to the head that would definitely be called today, but it looks like he had both hands on the ball at the moment of contact so I'm not sure what the call was all about.

Top Bottom