• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Hindl

best thing Nintendo could possibly offer with the switch is that they partnered with a company like Amazon or Valve to handle its online infrastructure and storefront.

DeNA is supposedly handling that. They may make mobile games but they at least know how to do account infrastructure. I'm expecting Nintendo to fuck it up somehow tho

Was literally thinking the same thing.

Coachella has really fallen off though, other than K.dot and Radiohead this years line up was pretty mediocre.

Boston Calling looks nice; Run the Jewels, Danny Brown, XX, Major Lazer, and Sigur Ros... I may have to attend.

Boston Calling and Panorama both look great. Hopefully pricing is Not wretched

Fox318

Its fucking Nintendo

They will fuck it up

Watch it has a 1.5 hour battery life.

some really dumb fucking cheap ass way for them to save 30 cents a unit.

When we get serviced tonight
3y6tw.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sean McVay will be named the next coach of the LA Rams, according to a source familiar with the search @nflnetwork

A 30-year-old NFL head coach. Fuck.

Holy shit. And reports from Detroit media were teams were wary of Jim Bob Cooter because he's 36. Though this is from a few months back before this run on young HC's started.

Detroit will have Cooter for one more season before he becomes a HC somewhere. Still waiting to see if the Chargers hire Lions DC Teryl Austin.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Washington OC Sean McVay reportedly 'crushed' his interview with the Rams

Multiple teams set their sights on the offensive coordinator for Washington as soon as the regular season was over, and both the Los Angeles Rams and the San Francisco 49ers have now completed their interviews.

Per NFL.com’s Michael Silver, both teams were very impressed.

Sean McVay has had two interviews (Rams, 49ers) and crushed them both. And my sources on this are not Sean McVay or his agent...

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/01/09/los-angeles-rams-sean-mcvay-crushed-interview/

Top Bottom