• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

cdyhybrid

Gaming side's gonna be a mess soon isn't it? :/

Guess I better get the flood wader boots on.

Godspeed.

Don't blame them. Fuck Spanos.

ie3j7Va.png

:jnc

Bread

Banned
Tonight we all get a glimpse at our Nintendo Switch. What does the Switch do? It enables you to continue to service your boys. Everyone watching tonight (the viewership), this console will allow you to go further for your dudes.

If you're wondering who's on board, check out the OP, check out bionic's posts, check out gobias's Snapchat brought to you by Breadstream. Look what the boys did.

Hindl

I wish Giant Bomb was streaming the Switch stream. Just gotta wait till tomorrow

So I gotta ask....who is genuinely interested in buy a switch?

Me. I'm always gonna buy Nintendo systems. It's just a nice benefit that they made a console that gives me a reason to buy multiplatform games on it instead of my PC

Pepiope

Oh no, rich white people love Trump!

It is an issue around here. We have not forgotten. I'll be disgusted to see any team celebrate with that man, especially my favorite football team.
My biggest fear is Wentz wanting to celebrate with trump when the eagles win the Superbowl within 4 years.

Sanjuro

Tonight we all get a glimpse at our Nintendo Switch. What does the Switch do? It enables you to continue to service your boys. Everyone watching tonight (the viewership), this console will allow you to go further for your dudes.

If you're wondering who's on board, check out the OP, check out bionic's posts, check out gobias's Snapchat brought to you by Breadstream. Look what the boys did.

Wait, the thing hasn't fucking happened yet?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So I gotta ask....who is genuinely interested in buy a switch?

I would be if Nintendo didn't fuck me over with Wii U ( I still can't believe I bought that garbage) I also get turned off by their "created shortages" to hype their shit up.

If this shit is as hard to get/preorder like the Classic smh I'm gonna laugh my ass off. I'm not falling for their bs ever again.

Jarnet87

the man child in me says go pre order this thing tomorrow so it can collect dust like every other Nintendo system you have owned since the SNES.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Justica!

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.

Don't limit yourself to being a paid bitchboi. Dream higher and do better.

#Switch2017

I can afford it easy, my real question though for you Master Switch... what are the odds of being able to preorder this thing that I'll regret later?

So I gotta ask....who is genuinely interested in buying a switch?

None of us are joking, least of all me

I have always loved Nintendo like family and friends I consider family. I can acknowledge when they do stupid things, but it will always have a place in my home if it wants it.

The only way it shows it doesn't want it tonight is if the price is around or over $300

Bread

Banned
If someone is joking about their love and devotion to all things Switch then I believe they should be permanently banned from the website called Neogaf.com.

If you disagree, enjoy your ban traitor.

bionic77

I can afford it easy, my real question though for you Master Switch... what are the odds of being able to preorder this thing that I'll regret later?
No idea.

I usually never pre-order consoles. I have always had good luck just strolling in and picking them up on or shortly after launch.

Praying that Amazon has this JoyConBoyz back because I certainly don't want to drive around town looking for a beloved Switch on launch day or have to resort to some god forsaken GameStop bundle.

No idea.

I usually never pre-order consoles. I have always had good luck just strolling in and picking them up on or shortly after launch.

Praying that Amazon has this JoyConBoyz back because I certainly don't want to drive around town looking for a beloved Switch on launch day or have to resort to some god forsaken GameStop bundle.

As a person who never preorders consoles, games, movies, music, books, or anything: if the Switch's price is announced for even a cent under $249, I'm hitting that preorder page so hard it crashes all of Amazon

Matrix

No idea.

I don't trust Nintendo with making enough of anything right now.

It's online or pass for me.

Then again, they have to impress me anyway in 30 mins.

Top Bottom