• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Sources are telling me Grovo might have used Breadstream funds to purchase personal Yeezy shoes. Investigation is ongoing

cam-invest.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
None of us are joking, least of all me

I have always loved Nintendo like family and friends I consider family. I can acknowledge when they do stupid things, but it will always have a place in my home if it wants it.

The only way it shows it doesn't want it tonight is if the price is around or over $300

It didn't want it

I out

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nintendo can kiss my PS4 Pro/Xbox One S

Unless the games blow my mind

Hindl

Better to get the bad news out of the way early I guess. Would've sucked to end on $299 + paid online. Battery life seems pretty good at least, 6 1/2 max is solid

I will probably get one but for the mass market I kinda think $299 will be a tough sell, at least in North America. The fact that they are launching worldwide makes me think there won't be a ton of units though.

Top Bottom