• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

DMczaf

fuck y'all joycon boyz

hate hate hate!

tumblr_majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1_250.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If it's $300 for this toy

damn

the grown up side of my brain better fuck up the man child in me

I got more important stuff to buy, like...

more PS4 games

Line_HTX

I would be if Nintendo didn't fuck me over with Wii U ( I still can't believe I bought that garbage) I also get turned off by their "created shortages" to hype their shit up.

If this shit is as hard to get/preorder like the Classic smh I'm gonna laugh my ass off. I'm not falling for their bs ever again.

Pretty much this.

bionic77

I am going to buck the trend and try and preorder the more expensive one.

I don't give a fuck about $50 and I assume it will be the one that is much easier to pre-order because most gamers are a bunch of a broke ass homeys.

I guess I can try to snag a pre-order since there is a lot of interest, if someone here can't get one I'd be happy to get it for them, free of any charge of course.

Draxal

I am going to buck the trend and try and preorder the more expensive one.

I don't give a fuck about $50 and I assume it will be the one that is much easier to pre-order because most gamers are a bunch of a broke ass homeys.

Nintendo fans are thirsty and always order the more expensive sku.

Top Bottom