• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Mindlog

It's literally an NVidia Shield. This thing has been out for years and NVidia got Nintendo to market it for them.

#StayWoke

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kids gonna be losing their joy cons and "joy"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't believe they went $300 and paid online

Jesus

Nintendo's ego is insane or it could be their stupidity like usual with consoles.

Matrix

I'm all out of joy.

Obviously would want online to be free. But it's kinda weird seeing everyone freak out when they would pay for psn or Live. I just hope Nintendo has finally fixed the online service and makes the payment worth it like the other systems. I guess it was coming eventually.

Not something I'm freaking out about, but they need to make this good. Hope they realize that

cdyhybrid

Obviously would want online to be free. But it's kinda weird seeing everyone freak out when they would pay for psn or Live. I just hope Nintendo has finally fixed the online service and makes the payment worth it like the other systems. I guess it was coming eventually.

Not something I'm freaking out about, but they need to make this good.

Speak for your damn self

Matrix

Why not just call the system "Joy"

Spinluck

this-is-fine-meme-625x350.jpg

squicken

It's literally an NVidia Shield. This thing has been out for years and NVidia got Nintendo to market it for them.

#StayWoke

Except all the Shield does is play crappy Android games. Nintendo lets you pay a huge premium for their dated HW so you can play their dated games

I still don't get how people are going to carry this around when they have cell phones and iPads

Matrix

Top Bottom