• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Tom Penny

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm too old for this shit.

Thanks Nintendo for saving me a shit ton of money.

squicken

Since we are all hating this, I think it's obvious this will be a massive hit.

First time I saw the Wii I knew it was going to be a hit. I hated it but I saw the appeal to mommies. This game has that appeal. But they need to show better software. This fighting game is crap and the wrong thing

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1,2 Switch and Arms to open up the Nintendo Switch video game presentation.

This is the company that developed Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Zelda: OOT....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No one wants this shit unless it's in VR.

This is Switch U

bionic77

Couple of things I have noticed so far.

We finally got the ice cubes. I suspected this and definitely hoped for it, but I did not want to disappoint anyone because I knew the technology required for this was science fiction until recently.

A lot of people are going to focus on the motion controls, which are obviously there. But the thing I really noticed was how attractive the people playing Switch are. This is pretty much how I see myself and reaffirms that this is the console for me, you and all JoyConBoyz.

Top Bottom