• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I wonder how many units they're allocating for the big chains if Walmart ran out of stock in 2 minutes.

Uh...I think the stream may have broken our boy.

mERhXkh.gif
He gets too hype.....

It can't be stated enough that the only part of Nintendo that DIDN'T get criticism over the last, like, 3 consoles they made? was the fact they didn't charge you for online

welP

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its up on best buy, but who wants a $300 plus hold on their card :|

Draxal

Got the switch at bestbuy.

I'm a zelda and fire emblem mark (and yes I actually loved dynasty warriors 2/3 back in the day).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So the two sites online that don't charge your card/or put a hold on for a few days haven't put it up.

Figures lol

We should have learned from the past... ...

I'll still preorder at this point, if it goes up on Amazon. Since it'll be no charge or holds until it ships I believe

Hindl

Yeah preordered at Best Buy. I bought the Wii U full price with Pikmin 3 separate, they were getting me regardless

They better have big things planned for E3 though

Matrix

We should have learned from the past... ...

I'll still preorder at this point, if it goes up on Amazon. Since it'll be no charge or holds until it ships I believe

Amazon and gamestop (fuck them with their shipping prices though) are the only two web sites that don't charge/put a hold on your card even for a few days.

You preorder on best buy your card is out that money for a few days. I also know they sometimes randomly will put a hold again on the card to make sure it's still good.

Always go amazon if you can, but they're slow as fuck :\ Not that I'm buying one at launch.

Best buy not selling out fast like Walmart. Odd.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm going to get serviced tomorrow at Gamestop. Have bad experiences preordering anything at Best Buy. Amazon and Nintendo don't mix. Got Wii U and 3DS at Walmart on launch and both of those were fun experiences.

Talamius

Just buy Zelda for Wii U and give this thing a year or two for software to develop. By then either the price will drop or it'll at least have a pack in.

I can't believe they managed a worse launch lineup than the N64 but here we are.

cdyhybrid

There'll be more, just because of the games that the 3ds and Vita would be getting are going here.

It's def a weeb machine.

Mario
Zelda
Mario Kart
Smash
Bomberman
Pokemon
Snowboarding game from the sizzle reel if it was 1080

I'm drawing a blank now.

Greg

give me 400 dollars and I'll kick you in the balls and link you to an NES emulator

and then I'll give you 26 dollars back to purchase Rocket League, some wings, and a black coffee

Top Bottom