• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

DMczaf

Cue up the gif RBH!!

pin.gif

DMczaf

You think the Offseason thread is your ally?

I was born in the Offseason thread. Molded by it.

I didn't see the Playoff Thread until I was already a man!

cdyhybrid

When your OL has a decent game but then you remember they have to have four decent games in a row to win the Super Bowl

ttk6eTw.gif

DMczaf

I rented Star Fox 64 the weekend it came out and the guy gave me the included Rumble Pak.

I did not return the Rumble Pak.

#ThugLife

I rented Star Fox 64 the weekend it came out and the guy gave me the included Rumble Pak.

I did not return the Rumble Pak.

#ThugLife

You might be the most gangsta fuck we have on GAF.

https://twitter.com/CorkGaines/status/818213699462823936

#SeahawksCulture

Both were former Seahawks last year who are now relegated to special teams for Giants/Packers. Showing some love to one another like a Seahawk would =)
#FuckRBH

KaYotiX

Banned
Watching replay of game, I hope Green Bay doesn't come out that slow next week in Dallas. Wow they were terrible

Mrbob

Looking at the Packers schedule have other playoff teams played all other playoff teams like GB has? 2 games against Detroit, 2 against the giants, and 2 against the cowboys. Also will be two against Atlanta or Seattle after they defeat da Boyz. Not to mention they defeated the beasts of the AFC, the Houston Texans. I'm liking their chances to go to the super bowl even more now. Battle tested. Also likely to play in domes the next couple weeks and their offense excels in perfect weather.

Top Bottom