• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Looking at the Packers schedule have other playoff teams played all other playoff teams like GB has? 2 games against Detroit, 2 against the giants, and 2 against the cowboys. Also will be two against Atlanta or Seattle after they defeat da Boyz. Not to mention they defeated the beasts of the AFC, the Houston Texans. I'm liking their chances to go to the super bowl even more now. Battle tested. Also likely to play in domes the next couple weeks and their offense excels in perfect weather.

..What the...aren't you a Bears fan? Did Eznark finally eat you into some weird Stockholm Syndrome?

K8BPTsj.gif

:jnccccccccc

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Chris Mueller ‏@ByChrisMueller 3m3 minutes ago

#Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter has been put in the back of a cop car in the south side for an altercation with a police officer

Abel said the doorman was refusing to let an apparently intoxicated Porter into the bar. Abel, who filed the complaint, said Porter ignored him and grabbed the doorman by the arms and lifted him off the ground.

Joey Porter is a strong man, I'd be shook.

Good morning everyone

What's the countdown till the offseason happiness begins?

I think
Cowboys
Falcons (sorry CDY, I want the Hawks to win.. but I'm going Falcons)
Steelers (Andy pls.. I need you stop evil)
Patriots (fuck.. this is horrible.. Mech, Dega, Line.. Stop this)

Go Browns

Shit.. I forgot about that Tech asswhipping..

The last time RBH could be proud of his university..

bionic I'm going to ask you a question

and I need you to be straight with me

If I embrace Switch and allow myself to be serviced by the JCB

will this guarantee that the Falcons never win shit?

bionic77

bionic I'm going to ask you a question

and I need you to be straight with me

If I embrace Switch and allow myself to be serviced by the JCB

will this guarantee that the Falcons never win shit?
With the JoyCon technology all things are possible.

To be fair though, you are not asking for a lot.

bionic77

Just got the news that Ben's good raping ankle is gonna be A-OK!
I heard there is a rift between Ben and AB.

AB is all about that Switch while Ben wants to stay with dying, traditional, shit last gen consoles like PS4 and Xbone.

This is not surprising as 9/10 rapists are Xbox and PS4 users.

Bye bye Victor Cruz, you were once very talented WR, but since the injury your speed is gone, you owed too much money next season....

Reese has to fix the mess he made on the offensive side, Giants offense went from TOP 5 in points scored in 2015 to bottom 5 in 2016...team needs a real OC, McApoo sucks..

Already rumors swirling about Switch shortages at GameStop at launch. If that comes to fruition good lord the Wii U supply scared the shit out of Nintendo.

Woah woah woah Bioinc! Let's not get off message here. Let's not forgot that many in this thread are PS4 owners, including yourself! Don't let the Nintendo money blind you
Already rumors swirling about Switch shortages at GameStop at launch. If that comes to fruition good lord the Wii U supply scared the shit out of Nintendo.
I hope Amazon will do preorders

bionic77

Woah woah woah Bioinc! Let's not get off message here. Let's not forgot that many in this thread are PS4 owners, including yourself! Don't let the Nintendo money blind you

I hope Amazon will do preorders
Dude you can keep your PS4. I have nothing against the console. As you point out I even own one. You can even play Call of Duty Infinity Garbage with Ben Roethlisberger tonight if that is what you are into. Don't get mad at me for spitting the facts though.

If you want to game with Big Ben just fire up your PS4 or Xbone.

If you want to play with the JoyConBoyz and actually have a good time, well that experience is exclusive to Switch.

You do understand GS's business model right?

They won't make any money unless there is a shortage so they can sell you a bullshit bundle with 3 MadCatz controllers and 2 Ubisoft games.

They won't make any money unless there is a shortage so they can sell you a bullshit bundle with 3 MadCatz controllers and 2 Ubisoft games.

Admittedly that's how I ended up buying my Wii circa 2008: had to get a bundle w/ Mario Galaxy, an extra Wii remote, and some bull shit Mad Catz charging station

Dude you can keep your PS4. I have nothing against the console. As you point out I even own one. You can even play Call of Duty Infinity Garbage with Ben Roethlisberger tonight if that is what you are into. Don't get mad at me for spitting the facts though.

If you want to game with Big Ben just fire up your PS4 or Xbone.

If you want to play with the JoyConBoyz and actually have a good time, well that experience is exclusive to Switch.

I would never associate with Big Ben.

Sephzilla

Yeah, Cruz is done in NY. But cutting Odell after one shit game? C'mon, y'all.

Yeah, cutting Odell is crazy talk. However I think he needs to be kept on a short leash because of his antics. He's starting to get Chad Johnson level.

This is great.

I'm fully on board the Packers wagon. Aaron Rodgers is not human, but some alien robot sent to destroy the hopes and dreams of Pats fans and Cowboys fans.

Aaron Rodgers may not be human, but Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers are.

I shouldn't rip on McCarthy too much though. That first quarter play calling was atrocious and going for that 4th down was bone headed, but other than that McCarthy actually called a pretty decent game, actually made great second half adjustments, and didn't fucking let off the gas near the end like he tends to do.

Yeah, cutting Odell is crazy talk. However I think he needs to be kept on a short leash because of his antics.

Yeah. Fans tend to not mind players mad after a loss because it shows passion, that they care, blah blah blah -- but like this punching the wall thing was a fucking stupid thing for him to do for a lot of reasons. Like maybe chill the fuck out and show up in a playoff game next time.

NYDN does this like "Keep 'em Dump 'em" fan poll for every player at the end of a season and to my surprise a lot of people want to keep Bobby Hart.

Always seems like if Rodgers stinks in the first half I almost always expect him to break out in the second half which is what happened. It's just a shame the Giants offense is so bad that their drives end quicker than taking three knees and a punt. Hate when the D has to come back out gassed as fuck.

bionic77

Admittedly that's how I ended up buying my Wii circa 2008: had to get a bundle w/ Mario Galaxy, an extra Wii remote, and some bull shit Mad Catz charging station
I don't remember Wii at launch but that was actually a hard console to get for at least a year after launch.

It is hilarious how people fall for this shit every launch. I am sure the Switch will sell out but you cannot trust GameStop about shortages. They want to fuck you with the accessories and horrible Ubisoft games.

People fall for it every freaking time though because they are dumb.

I would never associate with Big Ben.
Lucky for you that you are getting a Switch so people can put an end to the rumors of you and Ben playing CoD together...

Top Bottom