• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 4m4 minutes ago
I spoke with Bill O'Brien this morning and he assured me he's not going anywhere and will continue coaching the Texans.

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 3m3 minutes ago
O'Brien wants to put to an end all the speculation that he's trying to leave the Texans. Said he will be back.

Its Mcclain.....I hope the texans move fast on Kyle Shanahan

LOOK WHAT THE BOY DID!

9P13N8Q.png
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Glad you realize those tweets are FAKE NEWS!

bionic77

Care about graphics when buying a Nintendo console brehs

Console graphics competitions are a weird thing. If they care so much, just buy a gaming PC.

We're out here positing our receipts and meanwhile bionic posts nothing.

Fraud!
Fraud nothing.

Once I get to the computer i am gong to make you look foolish!

If any coach in the league knows where bill hide the spy equipment it is Bob. He is going to be ready for all the illegal shit that the pats do and he will be able to counter it all. Texans got this tonight. First the switch and now the Texans beat the pats, what a time to be alive.

Mindlog

New business opportunity.
Premium Switch Docks for $80. All the features of the original dock + Bluetooth sound, additional ports, charging cradle for additional Joycons, SD Card slot, 2.5" hard drive cradle, clock and shaving mirror. Optional wood veneers available (Cherry, Mahogany, Maple.)

Sanjuro

There is football today! 🍕🌭🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍺🍻🍺🍽🍺🍺🍺🍻🍺🍻

Watching football with the lady today. She's rooting for the Seahawks because "the colors are better". But me and RBH's boys are gonna make some noise today!

That Arms game actually dosent look terrible.
I have now concluded that Arms and 1,2 Switch will be critical hits. Someone hire me as a analyst.

I predicted 8-8 for the Browns, with in many senses did actually happen.

jbug617

Banned
Texans vs Pats game won't be a blow out. Texans had some bad turnovers in the 1st game and I don't think that happens again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bionic stays winning. Everyone will be JoyConBoyz after all.

Bork isn't winning shit.

So my order means nothing in the long run.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

haha pancakes never is right.

Also this is starting to smell like the UH coach Herman shit.

bionic77

IMG_1994_zpsp2ghv0pq.png

Don't fuck with a JCB's moms, pops and don't you ever ever ever question if he is servicing his boys bitch!

Disregard the other shit we ordered, that ain't nones of you business!

Hindl

That Arms game actually dosent look terrible.
I have now concluded that Arms and 1,2 Switch will be critical hits. Someone hire me as a analyst.

I predicted 8-8 for the Browns, with in many senses did actually happen.

Yeah honestly if there's enough content there Arms looks pretty alright. I'll have to see how the individual Joycons feel in each hand. GB was saying you'll end up pressing a lot of buttons no matter how you hold it, and I have pretty big hands

abacus on par with the quality of switch launch games

:jnc

FUCK I just realized Horizon and Zelda come out 3 days apart. How the fuck am I gonna find time to play both of them??

Greg

This is true. An abacus is an awesome way to teach young kids the maths.

They also share one other thing in common.

They both too complicated and confusing for your dumb ass.
Nintendo's abacus would come without beads

and charge you each time you slid one

bionic77

:jnc

FUCK I just realized Horizon and Zelda come out 3 days apart. How the fuck am I gonna find time to play both of them??
The answer is obvious.

You play Horizon first.

If you got two girls or really two of anything you start at the bottom and work your way to the top. See the Drake song for further instruction if you like Greg and can't understand some basic shit.

Start slow and then switch it up to finish strong.

Top Bottom