• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's why I'm pulling for Cam. It's some guy somewhere in Carolina mad as shit the Panthers cut Jimmy Clausen over Cam along with Cam's million dollar sweaters, fake smile, and nonstop dancing. I'd love nothing more than to comfort a heartbroken female Panthers fan upset that her QB dances and smiles for cameras. I'd love nothing more than to celebrate with a female Panthers fan if her team wins.
Judge me NFL GAF all you want but I'm scavenger hunting.
Best believe I'm comforting the losing team's fans as well.

Salute to Justin Tuck and his wonderful career. He was a beast for the GMen and had a good season for the Raiders.

Real talk, keep doing what you're doing Furyous. Low key one of NFLGAF's best posters and while each post may contain fuckery, there is some truth to what you post and say.

I'm personally 50/50 on this game. I'm just happy no NFC North team is playing in the Super Bowl. I like Cam and would be happy if the Panthers win but the underdog status of the Broncos has me feeling some type of way and kind of rooting for them.

The game will be played on neutral ground, and say what you want about the Panthers offense led by Cam, but there is no more perfect matchup to neutralize him and that offense than with Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib and the ballers on that Denver defense.

Everyone is expecting a blowout but I don't think, and hope, it ends that way. I really think we're going to get a great game like we did in 2007 when the Patriots played the Giants.

Sure the Panthers are what, 17-1? But the Vegas oddsmaker and football player in me tells me you can't keep that up and you're bound for an L in this league.

The pressure is most certainly on the Panthers and not the Broncos, and both teams know that.

How each team reacts to that will determine the outcome of the game.

Godslay

Banned
This reminds me a lot of the 72 Dolphins, Griese went down (foot) in week 5 and Morrall stepped in, Dolphins kept rolling on that Defense and eventually Griese came back healthy for the Superbowl and came back in as the Starter and won, that season doesn't happen without both QBs much like this one for the Broncos

Yeah, it happened for Denver before too. In the back to back season, Elway went out for 4 games and Bubby Brister took over and played top notch for those 4 games. He had a great team behind him, but he stepped up and was excellent. In reality he should have had the starting position above oddly enough, Brian Griese when Elway retired.

So I have to vent NFL GAF.

My friend wants to get an Aaron Hernandez jersey. The crazy one. "Because he was a good tightend."

And I just can't. At first I thought it was an ironic purchase. But he's deadset on it. Am I crazy to chastise him for it? It's like holy shit I don't care how good he was, he's a piece of shit who killed someone and abused his girl. It's beyond fucked up in my book.

I'm at wits end, it's like...-_-

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

My friend wants to get an Aaron Hernandez jersey. The crazy one. "Because he was a good tightend."

And I just can't. At first I thought it was an ironic purchase. But he's deadset on it. Am I crazy to chastise him for it? It's like holy shit I don't care how good he was, he's a piece of shit who killed someone and abused his girl. It's beyond fucked up in my book.

I'm at wits end, it's like...-_-

Is your friend named Gata?

jbug617

Banned
Rappaport reporting the Packers want Lacy to lose 30 pounds this offseason. Live Mas

CZRXw3vWcAA63yc.png

Furyous

My friend wants to get an
Aaron Hernandez
jersey. The crazy one. "Because he was a good tightend.

WHO? Never heard of whomever that is. Now number 87 that used to play for that team in Boston was a good player but your friend should not wear that jersey and instead buy a Gronk jersey. Gronk is the best tight end in the league and a future hall of famer.

Real talk, keep doing what you're doing Furyous. Low key one of NFLGAF's best posters and while each post may contain fuckery, there is some truth to what you post and say.

I'm personally 50/50 on this game. I'm just happy no NFC North team is playing in the Super Bowl. I like Cam and would be happy if the Panthers win but the underdog status of the Broncos has me feeling some type of way and kind of rooting for them.

The game will be played on neutral ground, and say what you want about the Panthers offense led by Cam, but there is no more perfect matchup to neutralize him and that offense than with Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib and the ballers on that Denver defense.

Everyone is expecting a blowout but I don't think, and hope, it ends that way. I really think we're going to get a great game like we did in 2007 when the Patriots played the Giants.

The pressure is most certainly on the Panthers and not the Broncos, and both teams know that.

The bold has to be sarcasm but a win is a win so thank you for the complement I guess.

Can someone explain to me why the media is ignoring the Denver Broncos defense? I'm convinced this a covert attempt to make the Broncos play beyond their potential and have the one of the best defensive performances in the past six years. Pressure is on Peyton for what is his final game according to sources.

I just want a good game that comes down to the final minute. None of this Seahawks Super Bowl victory shit where the game is over by halftime. I say this with all due respect to the gawd Russell "bout that Jesus" Wilson.

Bread

Banned
conan: so who do you think is going to win the super bowl this year?
drew brees: well microsoft next gen stats says carolina will win

smh sell out

now they're talking about surface tablets god dammit

let your players be people, nfl!

Line_HTX

Just curious. I was on SRK from 04-2011. Then I switch to here from 2011 to now.

I mean damn... that's what 12 years of fuckery.on the internet. Just curious... ya know.

I finally decided to join because it was way more active than joining SRK. I'd say that was a good choice.

How come you're never at FGHQ anymore? Can't stand the sight if me?

DeKappa

Do you guys think 10 years from now you will still be posting fuckery in this thread? And if so how long are you going to last? Until your death?

As long as I'm alive and as long as there's GAF I'll still be here keeping you fucks level with Ravens, Ghibli, and jokes

I don't expect either 10 years from now, no. But whatever happens happens

DMczaf

Do you guys think 10 years from now you will still be posting fuckery in this thread? And if so how long are you going to last? Until your death?

I've been here over a decade.

I'll be here for another decade.

And another.

Why? Because I know nothing else.#fuckeryforever

I finally decided to join because it was way more active than joining SRK. I'd say that was a good choice.

How come you're never at FGHQ anymore? Can't stand the sight if me?

DeKappa

I don't know just fell out of touch of playing FG. Maybe when SFV drops and I pick it up I'll be back. I'm still there for EVO and shit just I don't care about these random ass majors. Probably be there for Final Round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom