• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

So I missed a really important class meeting thing for my job this morning 8-4:30. I'm kind of upset and sad about it because I was going to get paid for attending and there was a ton of free food.

I just keep telling myself I'm young and it's ok to fuck up, and that I'll laugh about it a year later. But the guilt is still stronk.

So I missed a really important class meeting thing for my job this morning 8-4:30. I'm kind of upset and sad about it because I was going to get paid for attending and there was a ton of free food.

I just keep telling myself I'm young and it's ok to fuck up, and that I'll laugh about it a year later. But the guilt is still stronk.
Are you going to fail your class for missing it?

If not, then don't worry about it Spin.

Spinluck

Are you going to fail your class for missing it?

If not, then don't worry about it Spin.

I think he can just schedule me for another time a month from now. But since I missed it I'm not getting overtime this week. Goddammit!

Shame on you for missing out on getting paid.

You didn't force your skinny ass to go for the free food, lol

I'm skinny but I'm dirty like Suh, I'll kick your ass!

smh you had one job

Spinluck

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1178682
Learn something new everyday on the internet

Holy fuck, I think I'd just rather be alone.

I mean, I hope OP gets his shit fixed, but it's hard for me to empathize. I could not imagine paying for someone to pretend to like me. Especially when I'm not busy or out and you guys can like me for free :)

Someone in that thread said a friend of his got addicted to it, blew all his money on it, and it killed his marriage.

How?

eznark

Banned
Holy fuck, I think I'd just rather be alone.

I mean, I hope OP gets his shit fixed, but it's hard for me to empathize. I could not imagine paying for someone to pretend to like me. Especially when I'm not busy or out and you guys can like me for free :)

Someone in that thread said a friend of his got addicted to it, blew all his money on it, and it killed his marriage.

How?

fat people be desperate, yo

bionic77

So....people pay $75 an hour to sit next to a chick? What in all the fucks?
I assume these are middle school or high school children in a high school movie from the 80s trying to increase their popularity in the school?

In the 80s this was a sure fire way to go from zero to hero in the school. Of course as part of the package usually they would at least spread the rumor of sleeping with them to go along with the sitting...

I assume these are middle school or high school children in a high school movie from the 80s trying to increase their popularity in the school?

In the 80s this was a sure fire way to go from zero to hero in the school. Of course as part of the package usually they would at least spread the rumor of sleeping with them to go along with the sitting...

cant-buy-me-love.jpg

MechDX

http://optimumscouting.com/scouts-n...ok-woes-stanleyoakman-concerns-much-more.html

-Final notes on Carson Wentz: He impressed NFL decision makers in Mobile, but primarily because they likely haven’t dove into his film yet. It’s easy to appreciate his velocity, tools and flashes of athleticism in a practice setting….Also, two sleeper teams for Wentz from what I’ve been told: Chicago Bears and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Interesting.

At least two NFL GMs gave agents’ advice to limit their pursuit of Connor Cook, and I’m sure they aren’t alone in their discouraging comments. That being said, the Denver Broncos are the one team that still may consider him in round one because of his Kubiak fit and pro-readiness. But that would take a Peyton Manning retirement and Brock Osweiler to leave town.

Also interesting

Christian Hackenberg to the Texans; I’m putting that in dark pencil until I hear otherwise, even if that means mocking it in round one for now. From people close to the Hackenberg family and from what I’ve heard of the Texans decision-making dynamic, it’s too perfect of a fit. The Texans need an NFL-ready quarterback, and Hackenberg showed #1 overall promise with Bill O’Brien as his head coach. I have been told Connor Cook-Bill O’Brien connections in the past, and I can’t entirely rule out that connection either.

Obvious quote is obvious

effzee

HAHAHAAHAH

Eagles suspend search for personnel head UNTIL AFTER the draft!

What a joke!

Howie wins again. No accountability and now probably because no one is interested in a dead end job answering YES boss to Howie they suspend the search.

Awful.

HAHAHAAHAH

What a joke!

Howie wins again. No accountability and now probably because no one is interested in a dead end job answering YES boss to Howie they suspend the search.

Awful.

This is amazing. Has any team in NFL history had trouble filling a front office job before? Usually people are dying for these jobs. What a disaster this offseason is.

Pepiope

HAHAHAAHAH

What a joke!

Awful.
The reasoning is that most teams aren't going to let guys go so close to FA and the draft. I don't mind Howie, let's see what he does in the coming months.

MechDX

Scott Bischoff
‏@Bischoff_Scott
Hearing no combine invite for Southeast Missouri WR Paul McRoberts. Some team is trying to hide him, lots of that going around.

Love this time of year! Deception, false comments, lying all running rampant!

And that's just in New England

effzee

The reasoning is that most teams aren't going to let guys go so close to FA and the draft. I don't mind Howie, let's see what he does in the coming months.

No offense dude but you always shill for the FO.

Too close to the draft? The SB hasn't even taken place yet. Just 2 weeks ago teams were still hiring coaches and just last week Eagles were interviewing candidates. If teams were blocking their personnel people from leaving, they wouldn't have allowed them to interview to begin with. Teams do that. They decline the request to interview.

No what really happened is that they had no real intention of bringing in a Personnel guy who could run the show or might challenge Howie. That plus I bet the real candidates wouldn't take a job where all they would do is answer to and be overpowered by Howie.

Howie has all the power and and now they can kick the can down the road to some imagined time when the right candidate will be available.

Its a complete joke. Tom Donahoe, who supposedly runs the day to day for the FO, isn't even in Philly. He lives in Pittsburgh and was only supposed to be doing this as an adviser on a part time basis until they found a real personnel head.

What's their plan now? Tom is going to spy on the Steelers and steal their draft secrets?

Complete shit show.

No offense dude but you always shill for the FO.

Too close to the draft? The SB hasn't even taken place yet. Just 2 weeks ago teams were still hiring coaches and just last week Eagles were interviewing candidates. If teams were blocking their personnel people from leaving, they wouldn't have allowed them to interview to begin with. Teams do that. They decline the request to interview.

No what really happened is that they had no real intention of bringing in a Personnel guy who could run the show or might challenge Howie. That plus I bet the real candidates wouldn't take a job where all they would do is answer to and be overpowered by Howie.

Howie has all the power and and now they can kick the can down the road to some imagined time when the right candidate will be available.

Its a complete joke. Tom Donahoe, who supposedly runs the day to day for the FO, isn't even in Philly. He lives in Pittsburgh and was only supposed to be doing this as an adviser on a part time basis until they found a real personnel head.

What's their plan now? Tom is going to spy on the Steelers and steal their draft secrets?

Complete shit show.

You are 100% dead on. Once Howie stole back his power I never believed that they would bring in a real personal person. What respected FO guy is going to come and have a fucking accountant overrule him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom