• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Stop being mean towards my friend, Trejo.

This is for him:

temp194622016probowlheatherday4b--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Stop being mean towards my friend, Trejo.

This is for him:

temp194622016probowlheatherday4b--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Dem abs....damn

... Remember when I worry about you being creepy.. This is one of those times. I sometimes worry you'll be in your mid-40s looking at big asses on the internet and wiping the crap off on your cats fur and eating hungry man meals.

Don't be that Trejo Chris.. Be the Trejo I know you can be.

No friend don't worry, I'm just avoiding a serious relationship until I finish with my MS at least, so I don't get side tracked. I'll settle down then,

MechDX

Tannehill did come from Texas QB U!

Same school that produced Gary Kubiak and Oilers legend Bucky Richardson! Shame that corn fed bitch blames practice squad players for his shortcomings.

I feel obligated to back Bionic up on this Ghibli stuff. You fellas need to chill out.

That japanese videogame you like with the cartoony faces and weird japanese overreactions? That's anime. You like (some) anime. Deal with it, bros

Ghibli movies that are great for kids:

- Kiki's Delivery Service
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Spirited Away (really this one is for everyone)

(there are others, but these I will recommend without any qualification)

Godslay

Banned
I guess Manning has told a few players he's retiring? I really hope this motivates them to a win...not that they need extra motivation to win a superbowl but still, every little bit helps.

If it's true, then I hope that he just leaves it all out there and beats Rivera's defense in the Superbowl again.

Famous last words.. It will happen before you know it. Look at BG.

I've made it this long without introducing that into my life, and unless Donald Trump puts me up in a concentration camp where they force you to watch Japanimation as torture I think I'll be alright.

I feel obligated to back Bionic up on this Ghibli stuff. You fellas need to chill out.

That japanese videogame you like with the cartoony faces and weird japanese overreactions? That's anime. You like (some) anime. Deal with it, bros

- My Neighbor Totoro

I've seen two out of the three. I hope that doesn't make me an animu.

- My Neighbor Totoro

Castle in the Sky is still the best Ghibli movie to me, the OST just pushes it over the others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MEO_2AYo

- My Neighbor Totoro

I mean...the Chrono Trigger artist did Dragon Ball Z....so if that makes me an animu so be it, Chrono Trigger will stay my favorite game no matter what!

If it's true, then I hope that he just leaves it all out there and beats Rivera's defense in the Superbowl again.

You have my sword friend,

Remember that time someone said all anime sucked, then when told Pokemon was anime tried to say it wasn't :jnc

- My Neighbor Totoro

Totoro's soooooooooooooo good

8x11, Castle was the first Ghibli film I watched and holy shit

I need to watch the last one that came out, might buy it for my birthday

Castle in the Sky is still the best Ghibli movie to me, the OST just pushes it over the others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MEO_2AYo
I lump that one with Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away as the best 3. Nausicaa is great too. But some of those are pretty violent!

I mean...the Chrono Trigger artist did Dragon Ball Z....so if that makes me an animu so be it, Chrono Trigger will stay my favorite game no matter what!
v7c1kEZ.gif

Chrono Trigger will always be the best.

I lump that one with Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away as the best 3. Nausicaa is great too. But some of those are pretty violent!

Yeah, while they are aimed at kids the movies are much more violent/dark in comparison to their western animated movie counterparts. I mean fucking Ponyo...fuck that shit hurt.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Matthew_Stafford___Calvin_Johnson_Talk_F_0_674301_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Matthew Stafford and Stephen Tulloch knew before the 2015-2016 season after Megatron told them he was contemplating retirement before the season even started.

You can see it in the post game photos after our W against the Bears.

Don't blame the Lions or anyone else. Superstar NFL athletes are going to start retiring in their late 20's-early 30's and it will be a trend throughout all NFL teams.

Thanks, I'm just hoping for the won and done :)

As far as Ghibli movies, I've seen Howl and Ponyo. Those are more like Disney flicks than some of the weird shit I see you jackwagon's posting on Twitter.

Well you are old enough to see Elway... it's not like you need to see another championship. Young Grover needs to see one, as someone who just recently witness his first. IT'S MAGICAL! Everyone in here but Pats-Fan and Line deserve to witness their first SB win.

Earthbound > Chrono Trigger

smh so seahawk fans all have terrible taste then,

I don't think I ever played 2

I remember they hyped 1 up as Sony's Zelda or some shit, but I'm not sure if I even finished half of the game

1 sucked, I never finished it either but 2 was amazing improved upon everything the first one tried, think of Uncharted and Uncharted 2 or God of War 1 and 2, just massive increase in quality. I totally recommend it.

As a person who watches way to much anime, I can safely say at least 60% of the yearly anime (100 or so shows each year + 20-30 movies) is shit. But it's worth dealing with this medium just for the few shows and movies each year that are amazing in their art and/or story.

Godslay

Banned
Well you are old enough to see Elway... it's not like you need to see another championship. Young Grover needs to see one, as someone who just recently witness his first. IT'S MAGICAL! Everyone in here but Pats-Fan and Line deserve to witness their first SB win.

Well seeing another championship or even the first for a franchise isn't a necessity, that is true.

We aren't here out of necessity, so I hope we win another one. It would still be 1 shy of repairing my childhood nightmares.

Y'all actually watching Media Day live? :jnc

I wish we could just skip to the game. I'm so over the buildup now. If my team wasn't playing in the game I would probably enjoy the festivities more but now it's anxiety and anticipation

Peyton dodged the retirement question.

Well then, I guess we'll have to see what happens.
If he's smart, he lets the team know for maximum retirement run potential, and keeps it quiet to the media until after the game.

We all know he's retiring, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom