• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

Apparently they're structured differently. Birthright is a lot like Awakening in it's structure. Conquest is a lot like older FE games. There's no free battles where you can grind out experience, you just get a set amount of chapters to level your units up. Also, obviously recruitable units and items will be different as well. So if you liked Awakening the best out of the FE games, go Birthright. If you liked old school FE, go Conquest.

Hmm. Awakening was my first introduction to FE and I loved it so, I think I'm gonna go that route.

Thanks!

Spinluck

Start with the good guys unless you are a Pats fan. I forget which one is which.

Yo Bionic, when are you going to finish your website brah?

http://michaeljordansucks.com

I know you're married with a wife or something, are a parent of 3, and have a full time job not being Gatas father. But I was actually looking forward to the statical breakdowns and stuff.

When you start something you should commit to it, and now with a new FE coming out it will probably never be finished. New FE looks amazing btw.

Tony Grossi ‏ @ TonyGrossi 28s 29 seconds ago
Bumped into an ex # Browns player - no names, please - who said he was in company of Jared Goff & Goff was grilling him on playing in Cleve.
He knows the end is coming :")

Edit: I have evidence to suggest the Player is Kaves former boy Anderson.
Edit 2: I now have reasons to believe it might have been Scott Fujita
Edit 3: look out for edit 4, it'll be dropping soon

You ever just feel like putting on an oversized sweater and listening to some Dave Matthews Band?

Ummm no

vZKaHzf.png

Well...maybe two jay cutlers....

MechDX

Woohoo just got an email invite to the Homefront Beta.

Also EA sent notice about the early, free access to that Unravel game.

RBH

Bill Romanowski is in San Francisco this week for Super Bowl 50, and on Wednesday he spoke about another Panthers quarterback -- specifically, how he'd stop likely league MVP Cam Newton.

"I'd hit him as hard as I possibly could, and probably at the bottom of the pile I'd try to get him by the neck and choke him," Romanowski said during an interview with Bleacher Report. ... "And hopefully he can't breathe for a long time."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...to-stop-cam-newton-hit-him-hard-and-choke-him

If they Giants fail again this year, this fucker is gone, i would be shock if they kept him another year..
Prepare to be shocked. The team going backwards in a major way might be equate to Jerry's downfall but I don't buy it. He's going to be given time alongside McAdoo to right the ship. This offseason is going to a big one for Jerry and the Giants front office. Lots of cap space, high draft pick and a new coach leading the charge.

If the draft plays out as the last two have and we manage to maintain some healthy guys for once, I don't think Jerry will be getting as much shit as he is right now.

Furthermore - what's your definition of success for the Giants in 2016 considering the state of the roster? Playoff berth?

Prepare to be shocked. The team going backwards in a major way might be equate to Jerry's downfall but I don't buy it. He's going to be given time alongside McAdoo to right the ship. This offseason is going to a big one for Jerry and the Giants front office. Lots of cap space, high draft pick and a new coach leading the charge.

If the draft plays out as the last two have and we manage to maintain some healthy guys for once, I don't think Jerry will be getting as much shit as he is right now.

Furthermore - what's your definition of success for the Giants in 2016 considering the state of the roster? Playoff berth?

Playoff, the East is shit if they can't make the playoffs from the east then this team is fucking pathetic..

Also
more about Cruz
Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 7m7 minutes ago
Victor Cruz has a torn fascia in his calf. Very rare. Recovery from it is supposed to be 100%. No long-term problems #giants

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday 6m6 minutes ago
Cruz is getting around ok. Not allowed to run yet, but feels he could. Told calf issue was extremely rare but should heal 100%

Farooq

Banned
But we're running the WCO, which is basically what Chip was running at a faster pace. Use stretch run plays and short horizontal passes to stretch the defense horizontally. Something that benefits most from a zone running scheme. The type of scheme that Murray doesn't fit in. I think we'll be getting some guards too, but I think they'll be more athletic than bulldozers again.

Wide zone was basically Dallas' bread and butter play in 2014. Need to get the struggling offense going, call outside zone. Need to kill the clock, call the outside zone. 1st and 10, outside zone.

Witten said as much,

Yeah, I mean, this is kind of our bread and butter, Last year this was our identity as a football team with the wide zone scheme.

I don't know if he doesn't fit a zone running scheme. Cowboys ran inside zone and outside zone (as well as counters/pin and pull as a compliment zone runs)

Manziel story getting nastier.
Some reports
Edit: seemed like the Browns got out in front of this earlier in the week with the statement. They probably heard word or something
Jason Whitely Verified account ‏ @ JasonWhitely
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Johnny Manziel's ex claims the QB threatened to kill her and himself via @ rlopezwfaa @ jptrahan. http://www.wfaa.com/sports/johnny-manziel-threatened-ex-girlfriend/32613842 …

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ 5m 5 minutes ago
Police report released by Fort Worth PD confirms Colleen Crowley was the ex-girlfriend from Johnny Manziel incident this past weekend.

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ 2m 2 minutes ago
Colleen Crowley was struck several times by Johnny Manziel, including on her left ear, according to police report.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏ @ MaryKayCabot 2m 2 minutes ago
In the Fort Worth police report, Colleen Crowley tells police that # Browns Manziel struck her several times and seemed to be on drugs

Scott Petrak ct
Scott Petrak ct – ‏@ScottPetrak

Colleen Crowley said she ran out of apartment to escape #Browns QB Johnny Manziel. He escaped on foot, which prompted helicopter search.
3:12 PM - 4 Feb 2016

Tom Pelissero ‏ @ TomPelissero 3m 3 minutes ago
NFL on Johnny Manziel: "Our review of this incident began when it happened. We are aware of the police report."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom