• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I'm thirsty for Dolphin news :(

6495eccd7a2e9f7f0db0a82b2ac060b5.jpg

Feel better now?

6495eccd7a2e9f7f0db0a82b2ac060b5.jpg

Feel better now?

Much better, thanks friend!!

So for Darkest (Where ever you are :() and SkLA and any other Dolphin fans hiding, the Dolphins have been doing a history recap, parts 1 through 4 are up now and it's awesome seeing how the Dolphins started, part two goes over the 72 team, gets kinda sad once marino retires...we only have JT, Thomas, Wake, Williams to really be proud of :(

Part 1

So I just finally read that stripper story from Twitter, the one Franco is making a movie about. It was quite the read. I'd let a masked Kylo Ren read it to me again
link

Striker

I'm interested in how Reese cuts down on Cruz's contract. I want him to get one last chance before they pull the plug completely. Kind of frustrating how he and Odell, or even he and McAdoo/Eli never really got to gel with him in this system.

Geoff Schwartz isn't interested in playing with his brother (RT for the Browns who is a free agent). It's kind of odd. But that's cool, Geoff should be cut anyways.

I think if Obama was actually the great president most of GAF thinks he is, he would have created an executive order indicating that President's Day be the Monday after Super Bowl Sunday, thus allowing us all to sleep off our hangovers instead of pretending to work that morning.

bigosc2k

Banned
I think if Obama was actually the great president most of GAF thinks he is, he would have created an executive order indicating that President's Day be the Monday after Super Bowl Sunday, thus allowing us all to sleep off our hangovers instead of pretending to work that morning.
Either call out or put in pto time.

Beach

If you enjoy strategy games and aren't playing XCOM, you're doing it wrong
I probabaly should get back to the first one. Stopped playing after that early BS Train Mission that you have 10 turns to complete.
I care about my squad to much to see them suicide run for an objective

I probabaly should get back to the first one. Stopped playing after that early BS Train Mission that you have 10 turns to complete.
I care about my squad to much to see them suicide run for an objective

I'm about 15 hours in to the first one and getting blasted to bits in one of the downed UFO missions. Tons of enemies in that one.

Might need to go full cheat code and create a soldier named Sid Meier.

I asked for that Monday off two months ago, if they won't make it a federal holiday, I sure will

Uhhhh thanks I guess...

gutshot

EDIT: Beaten.

I know the guy is mostly a punchline, but I do hope he can get his life sorted out. It's obvious he has real addiction issues.

I hope the kid hitting rock bottom whilst everyone who's been in his corner forsakes him is the impetus for him getting the help he needs to turn his life around.

I don't think it will though

There's some new HOT Sally Jenkins disrespect of Cam Newton out today. I'm not going to talk about but I just wanted to forewarn you guys.

Your favorite sports personalities will be talking about it by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom