• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to get the Bleacher Report app to stop giving me updates on Manziel? I really don't have interest in watching that moron piss his life away.

MRSA

Banned
The fuck is this plain piece of shit?

1024x1024.jpg

Needs pineapple

Why did you just randomly post anime crap? Like what does that have to do with anything at all. We were having a nice discussion about how bread is a giant racist, and gata has never seen a black person IRL.

effzee

Per Schefter
Johnny Manziel's dad, Paul, told Dallas Morning News, "I truly believe if they can't get him help, he won't live to see his 24th birthday."

It's a weird quote though because shouldn't the "they" include Paul Manziel? I mean, that is his child right?

Maybe you could have helped him dad when he was a kid instead of raising him like a spoiled brat?

If he doesn't get help? Instead of saying these things why don't you as the dad go get him help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom