• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

What has a head and a tail, but no body?

A coin
NH9gE7v.gif

Per Schefter
Johnny Manziel's dad, Paul, told Dallas Morning News, "I truly believe if they can't get him help, he won't live to see his 24th birthday."

It's a weird quote though because shouldn't the "they" include Paul Manziel? I mean, that is his child right?

Edit: beat by GrovoTron

Damn johnsons dad said something along the lines of if he dosent get help he won't make it to his 24th bday. And Leaf said seeing Johnny is like looking in the mirror.......... .. . ... .

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So we've gone from charges not being filed and famous players saying he can be turned into a great quarterback one day and then his agent disowning him and his father publicly freaking out the next.

Well we can pretty much call it a career. Next time we have one of these "he's just a kid!" types, hopefully we can remember all this.

DMczaf

So we've gone from charges not being filed and famous players saying he can be turned into a great quarterback one day and then his agent disowning him and his father publicly freaking out the next.

Well we can pretty much call it a career. Next time we have one of these "he's just a kid!" types, hopefully we can remember all this.

We will
if he's not white

brentech

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175048.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (brentech, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Escape Goat 2 -- MB-CE59C879EEE82C89 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-4FD611C1DA8165F6
F.E.A.R. -- MB-ADC088826F7D2D92
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-C678291A7AC26A7D - Taken by Narag. 1 entrants total.
Costume Quest -- MB-0F38133D4D36CA69 - Taken by Neverforget. 1 entrants total.
Wildlife Park 3 -- MB-D3DD345A759A2DEB
Mercenary Kings -- MB-CC9C3EF57B25526F - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
Hack 'n' Slash Plus Soundtrack -- MB-183A8AAD9578CCEF
Fish Fillets 2 -- MB-B376D9A82F958C1D
Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-300708F9DFF08B0E
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-A17B3D2863E498A7 - Taken by Sweeney Tom. 2 entrants total.

t1454698994z1.png

Games I have had on file from HumbleBundles for a while. Letting them 3 hour raffle in this thread, but you can attempt to get as many as you'd like. Most I already have or will simply never play.

Furyous

We will
if he's not white

You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that but... I'm no commenting the ever loving shit out of what you typed.

Browns fans have to realize our locker room isn't strong enough to support guys with character issues. The Bengals can do it because they have a strong locker room and successful coach. Everyone else needs to properly evaluate their situations relative to troubled talent.

That soon to be former Browns QB needs help in the worst way and now he's hit rock bottom. No one wants him because he's toxic at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom