• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

BoB is a really solid coach who can't evaluate QBs very well

But he can coach them the fuck up. What happens if he finally hits on one?

102450-nicolas-cage-wink-gif-smiling-IFKN.gif

Montee Ball has been arrested for assault stemming from domestic violence involving his girlfriend

#BadgerCulture
*hides from Ez*

Floyd coming to the light at last <3333

More like slowly seeing the fight is almost over and you all will soon seize control.

If Milana were to come with the body pillow, MRSA would probably watch some anime too.

I too, no longer support Johnny Manziel. What a bum.

ps mech was right

pps mech was also right about Hoyer and Khalil Mack. Sadly he was wrong about Mallett and Savage and Cloowney
Mark down the time of death secretary.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I too, no longer support Johnny Manziel. What a bum.

ps mech was right

pps mech was also right about Hoyer and Khalil Mack. Sadly he was wrong about Mallett and Savage and Cloowney

Nearly everyone was wrong about Clowney

If I remember right, Mech wanted a quarterback or something else because he was scarred by Mario Williams

Collection agency sent a bill for a speeding ticket I thought I took care of in 2009...$400.

I also will no longer be eligible for medicaid in 12 months, need to make more scrilla.

But hey superbowl tho.

MechDX

Nearly everyone was wrong about Clowney

If I remember right, Mech wanted a quarterback or something else because he was scarred by Mario Williams

Clowney isnt a bust. Where do you people get this? He wasnt even supposed to be able to play the first half of last season due to his micro fracture surgery. The 2nd half of the season he came on strong and showed some really good flashes. See what Vrabel does with him this off season.

And yes I actually didnt want him but 32 of 32 teams take him #1 overall that year in that position.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Clowney isnt a bust. Where do you people get this? He wasnt even supposed to be able to play the first half of last season due to his micro fracture surgery. The 2nd half of the season he came on strong and showed some really good flashes. See what Vrabel does with him this off season.

And yes I actually didnt want him but 32 of 32 teams take him #1 overall that year in that position.

Didn't call him a bust exactly

He's definitely not the next Reggie White like everyone had thought. Hell the hype was for him to be the GOAT just based on the film alone.

There is no way that all 32 teams had him #1 on their draft board. Teams are always going to disagree about stuff and have their own preferences. I really wonder if there has ever been a player that all 32 teams had as #1, hell even with Luck there was some dispute when he came out.

Clowney finished with 4.5 sacks. Mack got 5 sacks in one game. I hate that we have Mack in our division.

About Manziel this is sad, his career is just crumbling to nothing. Ryan Leaf is commenting about this saying it is like looking in a mirror.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah, given the players available with no sure things at QB, you can't fault the Texans for drafting Clowney. Only other thing they could have done is trade down.

MRSA

Banned
Clowney finished with 4.5 sacks. Mack got 5 sacks in one game. I hate that we have Mack in our division.

About Manziel this is sad, his career is just crumbling to nothing. Ryan Leaf is commenting about this saying it is like looking in a mirror.

Can we have Jackson and Trevathan?

squicken

As someone who stan'd for JFF I can't call out folks doing the same for Hack or Cook. But those two scare me as potential 1st round picks. I'd be much more okay with them in mid/late 2nd round

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

He's definitely not the next Reggie White like everyone had thought. Hell the hype was for him to be the GOAT just based on the film alone.

?

His film was iffy, at best. Showed him dominate and then taking a lot of plays off. It was the ridiculous measurables that were his main selling point.

MechDX

CaeaiyLWEAAY-bv.jpg:large

burritos with rice for everyone!!

Bitch, please. All the best parts of your team actually belong to another team and the Bills owned that ass like they were their bottom bitch. Go lay down.

Bills shot their wad in 93 and its been all downhill since then. Fuck the Bills.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Bills shot their wad in 93 and its been all downhill since then. Fuck the Bills.

Yeah, but they shot it all over the Oilers. And the Texans ain't been shit since, either. You're like a slightly less depressing Browns, but all of your fans have a spare Romo jersey, just in case.

Line_HTX

"Aw man, look at this guy. He's a surefire bust because he isn't Reggie. Why don't you practice your dance moves on your next workout?

Shirtless selfie after surgery? I bet he went back to the gym afterwards. What a jerk he is."

effzee

Late to the discussion but thoughts on Murray and the Eagles:

I just don't buy into this supposed stare down the team and he are heading towards. Sounds like speculation which seems legit enough but really when you look at it doesn't make sense.

First the Eagles can't cut him. Would cost way too much. They won't. 2ndly the can't trade him. No team is trading for that contract and certainly not a RB. 3rd the Eagles aren't cutting him.

Comes down to this. The offense, team overall, is supposed to do better just by eliminating Chip from the picture, improving the environment within the locker room, and slowing things down for the offense which also helps the D. Why wouldn't Murray also benefit from this?

They sorely need upgrades to their Guards and depth behind the 2 Tackles and Center. If they beef up the OLINE, Murray can work just like he did in Dallas. McCoy used to run wild but people forget McCoy was running behind the #1 ranked run block OLINE in 13 and then the #2 ranked OLINE in 14. 2nd only to Dallas.

Then Chip let his starting Guards go over money and it all went down him. So it is far more reasonable, far more than trading or cutting, that they chalk up last year as a fluke/down year (just like for most of the offense) and let Murray be the feature back.

I also think the sped up offense with so much subbing also prevented Murray from getting into a rhythm. It makes far more sense, cap wise, to cut Sproles and draft a similar skill set in the later rounds.

Even if they keep all 3 backs, they can easily make better use of them by when they line up in shotgun, have both backs in the backfield to make the D guess. Keep Sproles on one side and DeMaro or Ryan on the other. It was infuriating to see that Chip wouldn't do this.

I wouldn't be shocked if the move Murray somehow, but I just doubt it. At this point I'd rather see him perform and rebound here in Philly then someplace else. Improve the OLINE and give him 15-20 carries a game out of single back (or pro form!) and let him prove his worth.

MechDX

Yeah, but they shot it all over the Oilers. And the Texans ain't been shit since, either. You're like a slightly less depressing Browns, but all of your fans have a spare Romo jersey, just in case.

If Buffalo didnt have an NFL team would anyone even know it existed? Wouldnt even be worth typing "Fuck Buffalo"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They should have had just sent a terrible tnf to mexico city not that texans/raiders is any sort of matchup regardless

That's actually a good matchup. Should be evenly matched by two teams that are on the cusp of the playoffs. It's not like the Browns vs the Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom