• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Games I have had on file from HumbleBundles for a while. Letting them 3 hour raffle in this thread, but you can attempt to get as many as you'd like. Most I already have or will simply never play.
Take my free games. Click through the quote for the info.

jakncoke

Banned
How can the NFL have a commissioner that is so unlikable?

League just got half a billion in new money over a shit tnf product, league making money hand over fist to the point the salary cap approaching 200 million . Thats why he around still. Internet means dick all when the product is getting huge as fuck ratings and the owners are making fat cash

Line_HTX

Be careful what you say, the Melon Heads might get you...

nutsc7sfm.gif

Per Schefter
Johnny Manziel's dad, Paul, told Dallas Morning News, "I truly believe if they can't get him help, he won't live to see his 24th birthday."

It's a weird quote though because shouldn't the "they" include Paul Manziel? I mean, that is his child right?

From the article the quote was originally in http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...father-son-get-help-qb-live-see-24th-birthday

Johnny Manziel's family is concerned for his well-being, but the NFL quarterback has twice declined to be admitted to area rehabilitation facilities in the last week, according to his father, Paul Manziel.

"I truly believe if they can't get him help, he won't live to see his 24th birthday," Paul Manziel told The Dallas Morning News.

Line_HTX

Howard Chen ‏@TheHoChen 7m7 minutes ago

If @JJWatt wins #NFL Defensive Player of the Year tomorrow, @papajohns of Houston is offering 50% off entire orders on Monday. #Texans

Looks like I might order one on a Monday for the first time ever.

squicken

I too, no longer support Johnny Manziel. What a bum.

ps mech was right

pps mech was also right about Hoyer and Khalil Mack. Sadly he was wrong about Mallett and Savage and Cloowney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom