• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

635902179736458440-USP-NFL-SUPER-BOWL-50-FUTURE-OF-FOOTBALL-PRESS-CO-79359762.JPG

Joe Montana talked to USA Today about what football did to him and it sounds awfully bleak:

To hear it from Montana, it sounds like he has spent as much time in an orthopedist’s office than he did on the football field. Start with his arthritis, which is in one of his elbows, his knees and his hands.

“My hands have been, oh my gosh, in the middle of the night they hurt like crazy,’’ Montana said.

Then there’s the balky knee he can’t straighten despite a half-dozen surgeries.

“I tried a little bit of skiing, but unfortunately when you get weight on one ski under my left knee, it’s just not very strong. After my first back surgery, what kind of compounds things, is my sciatic nerve has been damaged. So the muscles along my sciatic nerve into my left foot have been numb since ’86.’’

In addition to arthritis, knee problems, back problems, nerve damage in his foot, and three neck fusions, Montana also has nerve damage in his eye:

“It acts like a lazy eye to some degree because every time you’re tired, it kind of goes wherever it feels like a little bit,’’ Montana said. “Not dramatic but just enough where you can’t read or you have to refocus.’’
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport.../?hootPostID=6bc8d9a35dc11c56bcdd30a34cd6c593

:(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If there's grass on the field, play ball.

dont do this

I had serious troubles going out with chicks under 25. I don't necessarily envy those of you dating chicks in their early 20s other than the fact that they're good looking.

What's this

Bead is hitting on your cousin

Yabo

Banned
joined in november has 5 posts lets spin the wheel of alts lottery and see where she lands
Why do you guys automatically assume alt? There are a ton of people who read gaf as lurkers/non-members. Even the haters like CliffyB still bring up Gaf randomly

dont do this

I had serious troubles going out with chicks under 25. I don't necessarily envy those of you dating chicks in their early 20s other than the fact that they're good looking.

What if Bread is his cousin?

dont do this

I'm gonna drop you off in the 3rd ward

Mindlog

Power Rankings from last year.
“If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland. I don't care if they've had 201 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st2nd and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl.”
PR is going to be easy if he lands in the city of prosperity.

jakncoke

Banned
Hello sir.. Ignore our drunk piece of trash. Welcome to the thread.

I understood that reference.

sorry you're semi concussed from browns football and fully poisoned from lake erie and I know the truth and you still think colt mccoy was your savior like everyone else on 92.3 with that racist and the liberal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom