• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
I feel like two things are going on here.

1) you are saying you are a bobcat.
2) you are saying you are a furry.

Which is it friend? Grova needs a furry friend.

We/they what's the difference?

If I was going to pretend to be an animal I'd go full Alf. I wouldn't fuck around with some weak ass tail.

Yeah, at least it didn't hurt at all, probably cause last years defeat was way worse.

I feel like manning is gonna die trying to win and score like 4 TD and run for at least one and win.
Well as long as it ain't a blowout I'll be happy. Or if we get last minute fuckery, that's always fun.

Yeah it's a bit unpredictable what we are going to get.

I will say that from the Pittsburgh game on, Manning got all the 1st team reps. No splitting with Brock midweek. That should help some. How much? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I'm too big of a Panthers fan to think this game will be a blowout.

This team doesn't know easy. They haven't known easy for 20 years.

It will be a 1 score game at the most at the end.

MRSA

Banned
abnveI9h.jpg

Thank you for the bday well wishes, gents. You'll be happy to know that my toilet wax seal has been replaced and all is well. Break-in coming in a bit.:)

Doing plumbing is gross but fuck paying ridiculous prices for an actual plumber.

bionic77

Zona was the only other legit team that could play on both sides of the ball.

I also did predict the Seahawks would win over the Broncos. Thought it would be decisive I won't say I thought it would be a blowout though.

Hawks win last year if they are healthy and were not frauds. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom