• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, I'll be praying for a Panthers loss.

I'll be like:

AK0D3j1.gif

I can't Hardy wait for them to blow it!

CakEFO5VIAA8hv-.jpg

Bruh was a beast on that Madden 99 shit

I eagerly anticipate seeing my Twitter timeline being taken over with Biakabutuka, and Muhammad, and Walls, and Reggie White Panthers, and Steve Beurlein, and Mike Rucker, and Will Witherspoon, and the OG Sam Mills (RIP), and Dan "Kuechly 0.5" Morgan, and Kerry Collins, and Julius Peppers, and Legedu Naanee jerseys.

jakncoke

Banned
Also watch your mouth i have fam in virginia beach i'll give you the stone cold stunner off a craft beer truck on the way to visiting them floyd

Ive mentioned them like 300 times since living there and moving away not my fault yall are fucking dumb and skip over my posts.

Also watch your mouth i have fam in virginia beach i'll give you the stone cold stunner off a craft beer truck on the way to visiting them floyd
1) we skip over your posts 30-40% of the time when you are super shitfaced because you can't manage a coherent thought and rambling on about bullshit.
2) your family would be able to drag their asses in the car and not crash on the highway because I assume they are lushes like you.

CakEFO5VIAA8hv-.jpg

Bruh was a beast on that Madden 99 shit

I eagerly anticipate seeing my Twitter timeline being taken over with Biakabutuka, and Muhammad, and Walls, and Reggie White Panthers, and Steve Beurlein, and Mike Rucker, and Will Witherspoon, and the OG Sam Mills (RIP), and Dan "Kuechly 0.5" Morgan, and Kerry Collins, and Julius Peppers, and Legedu Naanee jerseys.
I'm cheering for Atlanta and you are trying to give me PTSD.. Why Grova?

jakncoke

Banned
Grober is like 21 and black I think

Edit: Greek yogurt is awesome, fuck you chochas

when has a black person ever admitted to driving a buick run tel dat martin lawrence is waiting

1)
2) your family would be able to drag their asses in the car and not crash on the highway because I assume they are lushes like you.

I'm cheering for Atlanta and you are trying to give me PTSD.. Why Grova?

funny enough my mom and dad dont drink because their parents and uncles were super alcoholics but I make up for them

ampere

Man I've actually been getting an urge to try that new KFC chicken. Fucking commercials make it look good

Anyone try it, is it good

Hunter S.

Remember when they said the Chefs would win the AFC West.

Remember when they said the Broncos would never beat the Packers.

Remember when they said the Patriots cannot lose this year!

Remember when they Said the Patriots could not lose twice to the Broncos.

I remember and I am feeling my high hope a mile high!!!!

Bread

Banned
Remember when they said the Chefs would win the AFC West.

Remember when they said the Broncos would never beat the Packers.

Remember when they said the Patriots cannot lose this year!

Remember when they Said the Patriots could not lose twice to the Broncos.

I remember and I am feeling my high hope a mile high!!!!
only a few more days and we're free of you for 6 months!

Furyous

sorry you're semi concussed from browns football and fully poisoned from lake erie and I know the truth and you still think colt mccoy was your savior like everyone else on 92.3 with that racist and the liberal

What's up with the low blows? Colt is still my guy getting an NFL check so good for him but that was reach on the Browns part. I'm talking DOT umbarrettas level reach. I'm talking Tsu Surf earn in ash that's Nash level reach. Ouch at your reply. Colt was exactly what I thought he was when we selected him: a backup on the rest of the NFL rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom