• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when they said the Chefs would win the AFC West.

Remember when they said the Broncos would never beat the Packers.

Remember when they said the Patriots cannot lose this year!

Remember when they Said the Patriots could not lose twice to the Broncos.

I remember and I am feeling my high hope a mile high!!!!
Pepperidge Farms remembers....

And so do I! Shock the world.

Tom Penny

Needs fish sauce and sriracha.
Lol like anyone would make that shit without all the condiments...

0DB3AF2C-B116-4FAA-9A0F-F57F01C5D358.jpg

Tom Penny

You're not supposed to put the condiments in the broth. It's like putting ketchup on a steak you fucking nub. You dip the meat in the condiments only. Broth should be good enough to stand on its own.

Ive been eating Pho since ive been alive what fuck you babbling about? Dip meat in it? Meat is raw before it goes in the fucking bowl. Why would I do that?

Sanjuro

Why isn't the Pro Bowl on the same day as the Super Bowl?

Why is Goodell a goddammbitch?

Should go,

10 - 12 : Puppy Bowl
12 - 4: Pro Bowl
4 - 5: Bud Bowl
6 - 11: Super Bowl
11 - 12: Walker Texas Ranger

bionic77

Why isn't the Pro Bowl on the same day as the Super Bowl?

Why is Goodell a goddammbitch?

Should go,

10 - 12 : Puppy Bowl
12 - 4: Pro Bowl
4 - 5: Bud Bowl
6 - 11: Super Bowl
11 - 12: Walker Texas Ranger
Bud bowl must be halftime show.

Also the pro bowl would be stupid in any day.

MechDX

From the Twitters:
Source: Former #49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Just confirmed, @JoeJacoby66HOG did NOT have enough votes for HOF election this year... The drum for next year starts NOW!

.@wyche89 reports that the Brett Favre introduction to Hall of Fame voters was 9 seconds. I mean... What do you really need to say?

Yabo

Banned
From the Twitters:

.@wyche89 reports that the Brett Favre introduction to Hall of Fame voters was 9 seconds. I mean... What do you really need to say?

"He's just a kid out there slangin it around."

Or whatever Madden used to say about him.

Tom Penny

Wow broncos offered Elway 20% of the Broncos in 1998 if he didnt take his football salary. He would have made around 388 million right now.

MechDX

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m1 minute ago
Just talked to all 3 Broncos HOF finalists-none elected BUT Terrell Davis John Lynch make it inside Top 10-set up for future #9news #9news

Terrell Owens ‏@terrellowens 4m4 minutes ago San Francisco, CA
Unfortunately I did not make it. CONGRATS to the 2016 HOF CLASS. Thanks to ALL MY FANS for ur unwavering love & support. #ONLYGODCANJUDGEME

Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 22m22 minutes ago
Colts owner Jim Irsay just said on red carpet at NFL Honors that Marvin Harrison was elected to Hall of Fame & he believes Tony Dungy is too

Fucking stoned out Irsay of course...

That was one deal Elway should have made.

Sad that Davis didn't get in but I find it odd that Lynch would be considered a Bronco finalist, weren't his best years in Tampa??

Hunter S.

Of course hes rich just 400 million less rich. Not worse than the the ex basketball player that that took 100k instead of 10% of Nike. Over 8 Billion 0_0 fucking agents.

Some people think there is more to life than money Tom Petty. People like Barack Obama and Gandhi. People like Elway!

Mindlog

Lynch is not going in as a Bronco. Fuck that. Time to check proper Buc sources.
All my sources are complaining about twitter changes and shit.

The point is. I don't fucking remember.

Final Prediction.
Panthers 84 - Broncos 10
Shitty day, but at least we get to make fun of the Falcons.

Godslay

Banned
Wow broncos offered Elway 20% of the Broncos in 1998 if he didnt take his football salary. He would have made around 388 million right now.

There's more to it than that. Owner prior to Bowlen would have been involved and I don't think they wanted that.

Weird they republished this piece, when they published it last time Broncos played in the SB.

Sweet deal though.

Lynch is not going in as a Bronco. Fuck that. Time to check proper Buc sources.
All my sources are complaining about twitter changes and shit.

The point is. I don't fucking remember.

Final Prediction.
Panthers 84 - Broncos 10
Shitty day, but at least we get to make fun of the Falcons.

Nobody goes in under a team. Unless that is the only team they played for. Even then it's just implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom