• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flakster99

Fuck. The hype is finally getting to me.

I still don't know which team to cheer for, and I guess in the end that is for the best.
What I want is a close, possibly last play to win the Super Bowl type game like the previous year.

Bring on the GAME!!

A name to watch with Eagles' off-season QB maneuvers: Nick Foles. Eagles' HC Doug Pederson drafted Foles and is interested, per NFL sources.

My god let this happen. The reaction of Eagles fans here would be awesome

What does this even mean? Andy Reid drafted Foles. Are they saying that KC is interested in Foles but accidentally typed Eagles? No way would the Eagles take that trash back.

bzmxH23.gif

JABEE

I know I've been joking about the NFC Championship game being the Super Bowl, but I think Denver has a pretty good chance. I'm still picking the Panthers though.

Congrats to the Panthers. Last night I had a dream and in that dream the TV was on and it said Broncos won. And if my dreams is an indication of anything it's that it is always wrong.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Would it be the biggest upset since 2007 if the Broncos won?

Absolutely. The Panthers have had a hell of a season even going back last year. They won their last 4 games in the 2014 season so that would put them at 19-1 in their last 20 regular season games. That's a hell of a run but that run has to end sometime like it did for the Patriots in 2007.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Absolutely. The Panthers have had a hell of a season even going back last year. They won their last 4 games in the 2014 season so that would put them at 19-1 in their last 20 regular season games. That's a hell of a run but that run has to end sometime like it did for the Patriots in 2007.

Let's hope!

RBH has my sword today!

Even tho watching the game with people is shit, I can't be mad when they're bringing a ton of food.

I'll start eating healthier again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom