• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like YYH, you might like Togashi's other big work Hunter x Hunter. First 100 eps are on netflix and the rest are available on crunchyroll after if you're up for it.
This question is only for science, is it dubbed on Netflix?
.....I probably won't check it out if it's not dubbed.

JABEE

Well to be fair he was never taken to trial and TO was a cunt and a WR. If you thought he was a 1st ballot you're delusional as eagles fans are about your roster and chances at the OWL
Owens was better than Harrison.

I don't know what an owl is.

BigAT

How does TO not make the Hall of Fame, but Marvin Harrison does?

TO never murdered people.

Owens was always a better player.

Who cares that a murderer and homophobic bigot were among those voted in, TO was a jerk, which is clearly worse.

I really hope Jason Taylor gets in next year, one of my all time favorite players, It physically hurt when we played for the jets, I think I almost died that year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Christie murdered Marco Rubio last night yet he's still a nominee. This is a forgiving nation.

Seriously, though, I'd keep TO out for being a shit team mate.

jakncoke

Banned
This thread needs more trivia

seeing you cunts see me as a seahawk

shaun alexander has never been a finalist despite being 13th all time in rb/wr td

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
IPAs are shit. Pale ales in general are horrible.

This is my go to beer lately:

Warsteiner-Dunkel.png

Did some reading and these are supposedly harder to make for microbrews than IPAs. Theyre also less popular so it's a double whammy.

Any two bit microbrewery can add a shitload of hops to a beer.

jakncoke

Banned
IPAs are shit. Pale ales in general are horrible.

This is my go to beer lately:

Warsteiner-Dunkel.png

Did some reading and these are supposedly harder to make for microbrews than IPAs. Theyre also less popular so it's a double whammy.

Any two bit microbrewery can add a shitload of hops to a beer.

you srsly a chocha that drinks fruity girl things fuck off. you dont deserve erron or anything

ampere

If you like YYH, you might like Togashi's other big work Hunter x Hunter. First 100 eps are on netflix and the rest are available on crunchyroll after if you're up for it.

Only if you can handle something that never gets finished. Used to read that back in the day and he'd just go on multi-year hiatus at times

NEVER! I own all the damn manga volumes, I'm not giving up!

Journey, not the destination. It was a good read but it's a long time over

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going 27-24, Broncos. Everything tells me the Panthers should win but it's any given Sunday and I think Denver's defense combined with some clutch plays from Peyton will help the Broncos come out on top in a close game.

One way or another I just hope we get a good game.

I'm a Lions fan so its what I'm conditioned to expect.

Speaking of which, the Lions beat writer for the Free Press put together 50 reasons the Lions have not won the Super Bowl. It is every bit as depressing as you can imagine.

Was just reading this article and yeah it's pretty depressing. This current Lions roster is the best we've had IMO and I think we make the playoffs.

Completely forgot about that botched call in New Orleans when we were up 14-7 and that Justin Durant TD fumble recovery was ruled down for some weird, unknown reason.

jakncoke

Banned
i spot the cunt that got me banned and is a litlle fucking shit that narced how do i get him to fucking just choke on semen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom