• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Unless the two sides reach a long-term deal in the next month, Broncos will use franchise tag on Pro Bowl LB Von Miller, per league sources.

Eagles are not expected to use franchise tag on QB Sam Bradford, per league sources, though they still have some interest in re-signing him.

Both via Schefter Twitter

Edit: one more ....

A name to watch with Eagles' off-season QB maneuvers: Nick Foles. Eagles' HC Doug Pederson drafted Foles and is interested, per NFL sources.

My god let this happen. The reaction of Eagles fans here would be awesome

Man Doug must REALLY want Deshaun Watson. Foles would suck but whatever I'll let it actually happen before responding

Unless the two sides reach a long-term deal in the next month, Broncos will use franchise tag on Pro Bowl LB Von Miller, per league sources.

Eagles are not expected to use franchise tag on QB Sam Bradford, per league sources, though they still have some interest in re-signing him.

Both via Schefter Twitter

Edit: one more ....

A name to watch with Eagles' off-season QB maneuvers: Nick Foles. Eagles' HC Doug Pederson drafted Foles and is interested, per NFL sources.

My god let this happen. The reaction of Eagles fans here would be awesome
What does this even mean? Andy Reid drafted Foles. Are they saying that KC is interested in Foles but accidentally typed Eagles? No way would the Eagles take that trash back.

Beach

If Peyton retires, surely they sign Brock to a long term deal

You don't think so?
Depends on your definition of long term. Kind of a tricky situation and Brock really hasn't shown that much other than a few great throws and holding the ball 3 seconds too long in the pocket.

Denver would be hoping for a 3-4 year deal probabaly

ampere

Its good stuff

I've never had rouser, but rebel is for sure

Depends on your definition of long term. Kind of a tricky situation and Brock really hasn't shown that much other than a few great throws and holding the ball 3 seconds too long in the pocket.

Denver would be hoping for a 3-4 year deal probabaly

Yea I just mean they aren't letting the guy walk. He's definitely safer than going to the 2nd round of the draft for QBs, I thought he showed some promise and he has a huge arm. Just needs the OC to really plan around him

Godslay

Banned
I'm assuming that Brock will re-sign.

Isn't much else out there for the Broncos, and he'll inherit a good position to be in.

Only question is about the money and how much he wants. If it's outrageous Elway will bail on him

ryseing

You can join Panthers-GAF at this table:

modern-kids-tables-activity-table-design-2.jpg

So we're the Seahawks now?

I'm perfectly calm this morning. I was nervous two years ago and that beat down has changed me. Anything can happen any given sunday.

Go Broncos.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
has this been posted yet?

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/954714?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A familiar name could be on the Philadelphia Eagles' radar this offseason.

The Eagles are not expected to use the franchise tag on quarterback Sam Bradford, and may have interest in re-acquiring Nick Foles, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

This news comes a little under a year after the Eagles sent Foles, a 2015 fourth-round draft pick, and a 2016 second-round pick to the Rams in exchange for Bradford and a 2015 fifth-round pick.

New head coach Doug Pederson was the Eagles' quarterbacks coach during Foles' rookie season in 2012.

Foles went 4-7 in his first season with the Rams, completing a career-low 56.4 percent of his passes for 2,052 yards with seven touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He's under contract with the team through 2017.

yankee post so I know you're okay. :(

JABEE

YH, Les Bowen won't let us down.

Les Bowen said:
League source with knowledge of the situation: The Eagles are not considering bringing back Nick Foles, though Pederson did like him..

Source also says cap numbers on Foles being traded by Rams wouldn't work.

Also, Source says no decision has been reached on franchising Bradford. First day for tag Feb. 16, and u don't even have to decide then

https://twitter.com/LesBowen/status/696388321866600448

JABEE

How does TO not make the Hall of Fame, but Marvin Harrison does?

TO never murdered people.

Owens was always a better player.

Narag

It's ok, black culture thread said black ppl love anime. I'm black, so it's ok buddy.😊

If you like YYH, you might like Togashi's other big work Hunter x Hunter. First 100 eps are on netflix and the rest are available on crunchyroll after if you're up for it.

effzee

has this been posted yet?

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/954714?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

yankee post so I know you're okay. :(

No no my God no!!!!!

Any time you can reassemble a team that went 4-12 you have todo it.

Fletcher wasn't on the Eagles 4-12 team. He was brought in during Chip's first season.

Bless Les! Thank the lord!

I don't even know how to feel about Bradford, but no way in hell would I want Foles back.

Draft a QB please. I'm leaning towards Lynch today. And sign RG3.

jakncoke

Banned
How does TO not make the Hall of Fame, but Marvin Harrison does?

TO never murdered people.

Owens was always a better player.

Well to be fair he was never taken to trial and TO was a cunt and a WR. If you thought he was a 1st ballot you're delusional as eagles fans are about your roster and chances at the OWL

If you like YYH, you might like Togashi's other big work Hunter x Hunter. First 100 eps are on netflix and the rest are available on crunchyroll after if you're up for it.

I'm gonna second this. Hunter x Hunter, while a bit slow for some people, is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom