• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
lgFEli.gif

MechDX

Ok officially the off season! Who does President of football operations for the Titans, Peyton Manning, take first overall?

Tabris

GATA, BREAD, DRAGON, DUTCHY, GROVER, BOWSER, BIONIC, MRSA, JAKNCOKE, ETC - HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?! MY TEAM WON THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL!!!!

THIS IS THE :JNC MOMENT NFL-GAF

squicken

Feel vindicated about my Cam dislike. Dude isn't a bad guy but he lacks a lot. Still can't believe he just left a SB ball lay there and backed away. Followed it up with showing up his defense by flopping to the ground on the hold

Beach

Congrats Broncos-GAF. Godslay, MetalGear, etc.
The defense was an absolute joy to watch despite how much I'm supposed to hate the team.
Raiders beat the best team in the league! ;)

LJ11

Had a feeling the game would go that way, close but D dominating the game, and Broncos coming out on top.

Props to the Panthers, they did as much as they fucking could with that offensive roster. Stewart and Olsen are nice, but they didn't have much else. Their OL played above their heads for most of the season, coaching helped, but talent usually wins out.

Edit: Congrats to Broncos fans for being fans.

Beach

Cam and Rivera quit on the team though. Cam's reaction to that football will be on highlight reels for the rest of his career.

Panthers defense also played balls out. Josh Norman is a beast and deserves that Franchise Tag

Farooq

Banned
Had a feeling the game would go that way, close but D dominating the game, and Broncos coming out on top.

Props to the Panthers, they did as much as they fucking could with that offensive roster. Stewart and Olsen are nice, but they didn't have much else. Their OL played above their heads for most of the season, coaching helped, but talent usually wins out.

Edit: Congrats to Broncos fans for being fans.

I feel like they should have moved the pocket more and help Cam. The max protections got worked.

squicken

Manning was so awful this game. I was terrified every time he threw the ball. Miller is amazing. Watt is more consistent, but he's never dominated like that before. Von wrecked New England and then Carolina. Texas A&M great

Talamius

Cam and Rivera quit on the team though. Cam's reaction to that football will be on highlight reels for the rest of his career.

Panthers defense also played balls out. Josh Norman is a beast and deserves that Franchise Tag

I think Cam went down trying. Ron fucking quit. Who punts with 2 minutes left in the SB? If you lose 31 or 38 to 10 thems the breaks. Punting is quitting.

Manning was so awful this game. I was terrified every time he threw the ball. Miller is amazing. Watt is more consistent, but he's never dominated like that before. Von wrecked New England and then Carolina. Texas A&M great

Manning has been awful in every superbowl he's been in. Peyton of course we don't need to talk about the superior Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom