• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias

Banned
g5G7Aq6.gif

hmmm this Tabris/Dennis combination works quite well

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
if you replace Cam with Matt Stafford at the start of this game, would it have changed the outcome?

Honestly, that was a hell of a performance by the Denver defense. One of the best I've ever seen in a big game. I do know though if Stafford was leading that Broncos team they would've put up at least 3 offensive TDs.

Either way it doesn't matter, congrats BroncosGAF. Super Bowl championships.

PanthersGAF I don't even know what it's like to win a playoff game, but y'all had a hell of a season. It's gotta suck losing in the Super Bowl but I think you have a solid playoff contending team going forward.

See you in the playoffs next year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So we're going to endlessly roast Cam for not diving on that ball right?

Even Aaron fucking Rodgers dives on that ball because it's the Super Bowl and there is no tomorrow. There is no "I have to protect myself".

I never thought Cutler would get matched in quitting but here we are.

Even Aaron fucking Rodgers dives on that ball because it's the Super Bowl and there is no tomorrow. There is no "I have to protect myself".

tcHAC7e.gif

Nah, he was clearly injured just like Cutler was and I wouldn't be shocked if a report came out this week with severity

Narag

He made a business decision with the game on the line.

Tom Penny

One cannot deny it's the Superbowl and staring at the ball an doing nothing is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom