• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just complete domination by Denver's D.

They didn't even need an offense to win that game. Hell, if anything Peyton robbed them of 3 points by throwing a pick in FG range.

LJ11

I feel like they should have moved the pocket more and help Cam. The max protections got worked.

Yeah, I hate max pro especially when the other team can lock you up man to man and win repeatedly. Panthers had no answers, nothing in the game plan, and their backs were awful in pass pro too.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I'm happy for Manning, Daniels, and Wade, Kubiak though, can get bent. That could have been the Texans if he had just swallowed his loyalty and brought Manning to Houston in 2012.

Crisco

Banned
Worst part of this is the Super Bowl hangover, thank god the NFC South including the Atlanta Falcons are total shit.

ShaneB

Awesome Super Bowl. Great defence from both sides with Von Miller being the difference. Seeing so many blowout picks for the Panthers just seemed silly to me against that defence.

Line_HTX

I'm happy for Manning, Daniels, and Wade, Kubiak though, can get bent. That could have been the Texans if he had just swallowed his loyalty and brought Manning to Houston in 2012.

Yeah, I'm not really bitter about Manning not coming here though.

I felt bad at how things ended, but I'm happy for Kubiak now.

Talamius

Worst part of this is the Super Bowl hangover, thank god the NFC South including the Atlanta Falcons are total shit.

You got a case for replacing Ron. Who the fuck quits with 2 minutes to go in the SB? We can never win it with a coach like that.

squicken

Yeah, I hate max pro especially when the other team can lock you up man to man and win repeatedly. Panthers had no answers, nothing in the game plan, and their backs were awful in pass pro too.

Not being able to run the ball is really what sunk them. I'm not sure what they can do in the passing game when Cam and the backs aren't threatening the defense. Lack of talent at WR really caught up here, though DEN totally locked down Olsen and Gronk. That defense is right there with BAL and TB from the early 2000s

I still can't believe that fucking Panthers team went 15-1 in the regular season. It's like everyone saw them barley pulling miracles out of their asses over and over and we all kept saying they the most fraudulent 15-1 of all time. Then somehow convinced ourselves they are not after the Seahawks slept through an entire half and ARZ literally shitting the bed.

rando14

GATA, BREAD, DRAGON, DUTCHY, GROVER, BOWSER, BIONIC, MRSA, JAKNCOKE, ETC - HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?! MY TEAM WON THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL!!!!

THIS IS THE :JNC MOMENT NFL-GAF

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! O YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET!? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH MANNING!?

HE DOESN'T NEED TO BECAUSE HE'S A CHAMPION AND THE GREATEST PLAYER OF THE GAME EVER!! GOAT GOAT GOAT!!!

WHOOOOO!!!

PEYTON FUCKING MANNING. CLASS ACT. LEADER. LED THIS TEAM TO A SUPERBOWL!

g5G7Aq6.gif

Xeteh

After the Broncos made it 14 points and the Panthers were on 4th and long they just completely and utterly folded. I know there was almost zero chance they win but man, its the Super Bowl, that was just depressing.

Bread

Banned
Not being able to run the ball is really what sunk them. I'm not sure what they can do in the passing game when Cam and the backs aren't threatening the defense. Lack of talent at WR really caught up here, though DEN totally locked down Olsen and Gronk. That defense is right there with BAL and TB from the early 2000s
8 for 144 and a td? they did a good job limiting him but totally locked down is a bit of an exaggeration.

LJ11

Absolutely, said the same thing in the SB50 thread.

Pregame Boomer kept talking about Stewart have a big game, and I'm like wtf, that's exactly what Wade wants to stop. Crush the run, get them into 3rd and long and abuse Remmers/Oher. Olsen was their one receiving threat and they locked him up good because they have a lot of cover guys in the back seven, and they don't have to worry about anyone else.

MechDX

Prince Amukamara ‏@PrinceAmukamara 37m37 minutes ago
My cousin from Nigeria keeps asking me what shirts are they getting smh!! 🙈🙈 #superbowl50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom