• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Eagles 3rd round pick for Foles. Who says no? I was going to make it their 2nd rounder, but the Rams already have that one.

Philly is burning and I couldn't be happier

edit: I hate that I really like Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, and Russell Wilson. Because fuck the Seahawks.

It's okay I really liked Reggie White, Robert Brooks, Antonio Freeman, Dumb ass Favre, Even Erren at times, Fattie Lacey sometimes cause he's a fatty, Charles Woodson but still Fuck the Packers!

eznark

Banned
It's a little bit surprising that Bradford isn't getting tagged. It doesn't tell me anything about the Eagles motivations to extend him, but it does tell me about what his market value actually is. This whole season we've heard pundits and cap experts say Bradford is in for a huge payday in the range of $18-20+mm / year. The lack of tag leads me to believe his value isn't close to that. If it was, Howie would just tag + trade him -- Howie's not one to let a deal like that slip through his fingers.

Schefter isn't gospel, hell he is hardly ever right.

Cleveland kids born a month after the Browns last won a playoff game have been legally drinking age for a week.

Which is good, because they're going to need it.

Schefter isn't gospel, hell he is hardly ever right.

Schefter is almost never wrong as far as I know. Some of his stuff his speculative, but here he's saying the tag definitely won't come out. I trust that.

The interest in Foles can't be proven wrong though, so I wouldn't make too much of that report.

Hunter S.

Damn, you do not see hate out of a lot of posters until your team wins it all...

usa-today-9102721.0.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Damn, you do not see hate out of a lot of posters until your team wins it all...

usa-today-9102721.0.jpg

Miller happy is kind of infectious. Though, I think that can be said of anyone who's just won a championship.

I watched the post game bit last night where Talib jumped the fence and ran to the CBS sports guys and tripped. Guy popped right up smiling.

Hunter S.

Miller happy is kind of infectious.

I watched the post game bit last night where Talib jumped the fence and ran to the CBS sports guys and tripped. Guy popped right up smiling.

I have not watched it, yet, there are definitely some emotional guys on the D. Talib and Ward are not holding back, but whatever they got their first ring.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Miller happy is kind of infectious. Though, I think that can be said of anyone who's just won a championship.

It was NFL Network, I watched it live and was rolling.

Russell's letter sucks. If you're going to pull a publicity stunt like that at least don't half ass it. He could have conveyed the entire meaning in a text message but instead went for the open letter approach. Can't imagine why...

Striker

Doesn't Peyton winning a ring this year show just how ridiculous it is to measure a QB by his postseason wins and losses? He's the best ever. He changed the QB position and the way the game is played. Every QB is measured against Peyton's work ethic. I love that he won a SB as a game manger. #ringz #winz
Worked for Elway in '98 and he's beloved.

h1nch

I swear Seattle was saying the same thing about us in New York

Yeah they did, and they were totally right. Elway hinted as much when he fired John Fox the following year, mentioning how he didn't like the way the team prepared for both the previous year's Superbowl loss as well as that year's loss to the Colts.

Hopefully a couple of decent players will take the Raiders money this year, they have 67.9 million in cap space before any cuts and that number could easily go over 80 million

Hunter S.

Am I the only person that didn't know Peyton Manning owns four Budweiser distribution centers?
It is not the first time he said he wanted a budweiser after a playoff win.

We disrespect the fuck out of the Lions and Browns on an hourly basis.

I don't. Just Raiders, Chefs and Patriots. Just making an observation, hell, I watched my team gain ultimate glory, again. I am fine and dandy as most other Colorado sports fans are.

Yeah they did, and they were totally right. Elway hinted as much when he fired John Fox the following year, mentioning how he didn't like the way the team prepared for both the previous year's Superbowl loss as well as that year's loss to the Colts.

What is the story on the John Fox hate? I've heard it mentioned in passing, what did John do that was so terrible? I heard something about bad Super Bowl prep?

What is the story on the John Fox hate? I've heard it mentioned in passing, what did John do that was so terrible? I heard something about bad Super Bowl prep?

His exit from Denver is perceived as being rather unprofessional, that he phoned it in for that Colts game, the terrible prep for the Super Bowl and how he was supposedly leaking stuff to Glazer about his employment. Whether some of that is true or not is up in the air

Russell's letter sucks. If you're going to pull a publicity stunt like that at least don't half ass it. He could have conveyed the entire meaning in a text message but instead went for the open letter approach. Can't imagine why...

Russell is a soft ass fake ass bitch, this should come as no surprise.

But he's a very good football player

STILL FUCKING HATING.

BITCHES BE HATING.

HATERS

HATE MORE!

Godslay

Banned

Yeah, some of the leaks around that Superbowl prep are interesting.

Last minute installations, the boat, not practicing for crowd noise, moving hotels the night before the game, fully padded practices during SB week, not to mention players running a bit wild in the weekend leading up to the game. I'm sure there are others. Funny thing is Carolina was also upset over the hotel move that Fox pulled in 03, and stayed put this year much like the Broncos.

It's also amazing how a singular play pretty much broke their back in the SB. I still think Fox is a good coach overall, just made some mistakes which I hope that he can learn from assuming he gets another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom