• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
He going to complete the dynasty. We went through the past SB dynasties now to start a new one.

If they keep the D intact, we should be able to compete again. I don't think they can be as good as they were this year, but let's say they are top 10 again and the offense moves into the top half of the league. That's good for a wildcard at the minimum, especially if Brock continues to grow.

Fairly certain he'll get signed, sounds like it's a priority. Malik is the interesting one. We'll find out in a few weeks what will happen.

From one Super Bowl winning QB to another next season.

Blessed.

Tebow forgave us, TD moved closer to the HoF, we won the SB, and now we are more than likely going to get Brock to come back for another run?

It's truly a great time to be a Bronco's fan.

effzee

Not to be that guy, but can you find me all these independent reports of Howie being a douche? Because it really seems like it all comes from Jason LaCanfora's original report calling Howie a "snake" etc + Louis Riddick's public salt after Howie pushed his ass out the door (he didn't find another NFL job). The way the Philly media works, once you have one report everything spirals out of control and becomes fact. See: the Mariota trade.

I'm not even talking about LaCanfora. I'll find the local guys and the exact articles but read up on Jeff McLane, Les Bowens, Reubens Frank, and the guys who cover the team day in and out.

effzee

@Noah_Becker
Nick Foles being bad on the Rams is proof he will never be good. Sam Bradford being bad on the Rams was a huge selling point last year.

lol

Foles being benched in favor of Case is proof he is bad.

Bradford's limitations were always about his health. He was the #1 pick and logic was he can reach that potential if only he could remain up right.

Foles was a late round pick who had a 4 game stretch which got him fame.

He sent me a nice PM today.

He deserves the time away if he wants to take it. I know that feeling. No shame in taking a deep breath after losing the Superbowl.

There's nothing wrong with taking a break as long as you're not president! I took a break after the divisional round too. I wasn't around for the Championship round but you see I wasn't president.

I will be the greatest president ever! I know some of you are thinking I would ban all animus but I won't. I plan to work with them and encourage dialogue so we can find a peaceful middle ground. Even Pats-GAF will get to do what they do but we all know they are like the KKK. They do what they do but really no one respects them but it's okay it's a free country and they are still allowed to be themselves.

I would not force people into the church of Russell but I will encourage it and tax reduction for those that do. Freedom of QB religion root for whomever you want even if it's Johnny Football (but no tax reduction for Johnny).

I will encourage healthier eating for the likes of Sanjuro and Kas, but I will not force it. I will educate the youth such as Gator so he will grow up to be a contributing member of society. I will create Alcohol abuse programs for the likes of Jak because we all want him to live a few more years before his liver gives. Create jobs and grow our economy so BG doesn't have to be BG anymore. Lower coffee prices nation wide! #DisrespectThursday will still be disrespectful but in a classier way.

#VoteWestern2020

I AM THE LAW!
You were removed. There are no dictators here.

Western is president.

There's nothing wrong with taking a break as long as you're not president! I took a break after the divisional round too. I wasn't around for the Championship round but you see I wasn't president.

I will be the greatest president ever! I know some of you are thinking I would ban all animus but I won't. I plan to work with them and encourage dialogue so we can find a peaceful middle ground. Even Pats-GAF will get to do what they do but we all know they are like the KKK. They do what they do but really no one respects them but it's okay it's a free country and they are still allowed to be themselves.

I would not force people into the church of Russell but I will encourage it and tax reduction for those that do. Freedom of QB religion root for whomever you want even if it's Johnny Football (but no tax reduction for Johnny).

I will encourage healthier eating for the likes of Sanjuro and Kas, but I will not force it. I will educate the youth such as Gator so he will grow up to be a contributing member of society. I will create Alcohol abuse programs for the likes of Jak because we all want him to live a few more years before his liver gives. Create jobs and grow our economy so BG doesn't have to be BG anymore. Lower coffee prices nation wide! #DisrespectThursday will still be disrespectful but in a classier way.

#VoteWestern2020
Hmm.. Strong statement. I can get behind this. President Western

If they keep the D intact, we should be able to compete again. I don't think they can be as good as they were this year, but let's say they are top 10 again and the offense moves into the top half of the league. That's good for a wildcard at the minimum, especially if Brock continues to grow.

Fairly certain he'll get signed, sounds like it's a priority. Malik is the interesting one. We'll find out in a few weeks what will happen.

Tebow forgave us, TD moved closer to the HoF, we won the SB, and now we are more than likely going to get Brock to come back for another run?

It's truly a great time to be a Bronco's fan.

What about this O-LINE!! LOL. Restructure Clady, Sambrailo is back. Draft another O-Line.

Slay you heard of this practice squad player "Sunshine." Apparently he can be the new Eric Decker or new slot receiver if we need him to be or he is just Peyton's lucky charm. Let us hope he is a find like Julius Thomas.

Fuck I am waiting at the doctors office and some guy just asked who the eagles ate going to get at qb this upcoming season. I told him I don't know and he said they should bring back Foles because he is good. The universe is totally messing with me now.

bionic77

Fuck I am waiting at the doctors office and some guy just asked who the eagles ate going to get at qb this upcoming season. I told him I don't know and he said they should bring back Foles because he is good. The universe is totally messing with me now.
Jeff George is available.

He can still fire 60 yard darts in a wheelchair.

mr2xxx

Banned
Be afraid of the Gata

seeyoulateralligator.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Had a feeling that it would happen post-Superb Owl. Terry Foster, formerly of the Detroit News and now of 97.1 The Ticket, reported earlier today that Megatron is all but decided about his retirement and that it will happen this week.

Terry Foster said:
Calvin Johnson is close to announcing that he will retire from the Detroit Lions, according to sources close to his family and friends.

The announcement could come as soon as this week. Johnson celebrated in Las Vegas recently where he told friends he’d made up his mind to officially retire.

Johnson supporters will release a tribute to Johnson on Facebook and Twitter. It shows three images of Johnson in a Lions uniform with the caption “Thank you Calvin, 81.”

Johnson is wearing a white Lions uniform in the middle image with his helmet off. He is in a blue Lions jersey in the other two illustrations as if he is playing in a game.

Packers Age, thoughts on Nick Perry? Obviously he's a bust as a first round linebacker but what's your opinion of him as a depth guy?
Really strong situational (i.e. 3rd and long) rusher. Just strong enough that some dumbass team will probably overpay for him and ask him to do more (and suffer for it)

e: The other flag he's never been able to shake is his health.

Godslay

Banned
#VoteWestern2020

There is no law here.

What about this O-LINE!! LOL. Restructure Clady, Sambrailo is back. Draft another O-Line.

Slay you heard of this practice squad player "Sunshine." Apparently he can be the new Eric Decker or new slot receiver if we need him to be or he is just Peyton's lucky charm. Let us hope he is a find like Julius Thomas.

I know I've said it at the start of this year, but I think they'll fix it up. The left side to the center will be okay. Assuming Clady is back, Garcia will slide in at LG, and Paradis is okay at C. Not sure about Vasquez, he's signed for another year, but he was hit or miss this year. I think Schofield is probably going to be beat out by either a draft pick or FA at RG. Sambrailo might even go to RG, which some say he was drafted for. Either way, the good part is we've got plenty of draft picks to work with to fix it.

Vic Lombardi is suggesting that Manning retires, Von gets tagged, Brock re-signs, Malik hits the market. Joe Thomas name will come up again. So that throws a wrench in it all to some degree.

As far as Sunshine, he was making plays during training camp. So much so that people wanted him to get more reps. Cool to see him work with PM and grow when he was hurt. Tall rangy guy too iirc. Offense sorely misses a true redzone threat. Don't forget that Heurerman will be in mix too at TE. Either way the offense should be better next year.

Bionic, Kobe showed his age right now. Got burnt by Paul George going to the basketball. Time to bring out the electric scooter to keep up on D

There is no law here.

I know I've said it at the start of this year, but I think they'll fix it up. The left side to the center will be okay. Assuming Clady is back, Garcia will slide in at LG, and Paradis is okay at C. Not sure about Vasquez, he's signed for another year, but he was hit or miss this year. I think Schofield is probably going to be beat out by either a draft pick or FA at RG. Sambrailo might even go to RG, which some say he was drafted for. Either way, the good part is we've got plenty of draft picks to work with to fix it.

Vic Lombardi is suggesting that Manning retires, Von gets tagged, Brock re-signs, Malik hits the market. Joe Thomas name will come up again. So that throws a wrench in it all to some degree.

As far as Sunshine, he was making plays during training camp. So much so that people wanted him to get more reps. Cool to see him work with PM and grow when he was hurt. Tall rangy guy too iirc. Offense sorely misses a true redzone threat. Don't forget that Heurerman will be in mix too at TE. Either way the offense should be better next year.

Kubes loves OD too much. But I know Brock has more familiarity with Virgil Green.
Hard to say with Heurerman, because he was just depth insurance at the TE spot.
So are we letting Ronnie walk and keeping CJ. CJ Anderson ran his heart out last game, he was seeing the holes well and broke that Luke Kuechly tackle that is an accomplishment in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom