• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

You write with your left hand? That's fascinating.

wirXNSF.gif

Yikes. Doesn't help either when students are sick too. I still manage not to use my sick days yet. But dodging/parrying the cold bug every day.

Yeah it is a nightmare. My 6 month old son is on a breathing machine because he has severe bronchitis, I am so sick I can barely talk and yet I am at school trying to teach today. I cant wait until this is all over.

Inebrieted appeared years ago and said he was a Broncos fan. He used to actually sort of pretend.

I talked to inebrieted on XBL, no way was it kokona at first. The whole thing is super confusing.

Line_HTX

You know my thoughts on Rick. I think some of the young guys coming on for the defense helps him. But the problem remains drafting and developing offensive players. They may to look at the position coaches on offense

No point in having a superb defense if you cannot score on offense for many years.

MechDX

You know my thoughts on Rick. I think some of the young guys coming on for the defense helps him. But the problem remains drafting and developing offensive players. They may to look at the position coaches on offense

If you are given shitty players to coach what do you expect from position coaches?

O Brien has shown that the past two years IMO. Fitz and Hoyer had their best years to that point as pros but they hit their ceilings. Yates, Kennum and Weeden all came in with short prep time for spot duty and played well but they all have a hard ceiling.

squicken

If you are given shitty players to coach what do you expect from position coaches?

O Brien has shown that the past two years IMO. Fitz and Hoyer had their best years to that point as pros but they hit their ceilings. Yates, Kennum and Weeden all came in with short prep time for spot duty and played well but they all have a hard ceiling.

I was really more speaking on OL and TE, and I guess WR, though they seemed content to roll with vets last year there. But they aren't getting much from any young guys on OL, and they really need a dynamic TE. They got okay results with some of the RBs they had to use, so that was fine.

If the Texans can't get the QB they want, they should hope a stud TE is there for the taking. I don't know how the draft looks for the position, but that's a big need

MechDX

Browns lied for Manziel after he showed up drunk to practice

The Browns quarterback reportedly showed up to practice inebriated on Dec. 30, just days ahead of the regular-season finale against the Steelers, leading the organization to announce their starter was undergoing the concussion protocol to cover up the incident.

“I was with a Browns player yesterday. Johnny Manziel, going in to what would have been a start late in the season, showed up drunk at practice on a Wednesday,” NFL Network’s Michael Silver reported. “The Browns lied and said he was in the concussion protocol. Let me say that again: The Browns lied. To try to protect and, I would argue, enable this irresponsible and very troubled young man.”

Uh oh....the Browns fucked up royally

MechDX

I was really more speaking on OL and TE, and I guess WR, though they seemed content to roll with vets last year there. But they aren't getting much from any young guys on OL, and they really need a dynamic TE. They got okay results with some of the RBs they had to use, so that was fine.

If the Texans can't get the QB they want, they should hope a stud TE is there for the taking. I don't know how the draft looks for the position, but that's a big need

Fix the QB issue and the majority of the issues you mention are fixed at least on a temporary basis. Teams knew the threat of the passing agme was minimal at best. I say that as not a fan of ANY of their running backs.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 57s57 seconds ago
Titans cutting former Pro Bowl safety Michael Griffin

Line_HTX

Both Tight Ends deserve a big FAT FUCKING FAILING grade for their drops. I'm amazed they haven't been chucked out onto Kirby Jazz style.

Fuck Griffin and however the fuck you write and pronounce that other guy's name.

They just said on wip in Philly that the NFL is officially investigating the incident with Shady at the night club. I wonder what the punishment is for stomping a cop who is on the ground and putting him in the hospital?

Line_HTX

Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy 27m27 minutes ago Houston, TX

Random factoid of the day: Carolina is one of 13 NFL franchises to have never won the Super Bowl and 1 of 5 to have lost at least twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom