• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that can't be good.

What do you think a playbook stealer pays?

I wonder if they are hiring.

I was really more speaking on OL and TE, and I guess WR, though they seemed content to roll with vets last year there. But they aren't getting much from any young guys on OL, and they really need a dynamic TE. They got okay results with some of the RBs they had to use, so that was fine.

If the Texans can't get the QB they want, they should hope a stud TE is there for the taking. I don't know how the draft looks for the position, but that's a big need

But Mech told me they drafted the next Gronk a couple of years ago out of Iowa or something.

squicken

Both Tight Ends deserve a big FAT FUCKING FAILING grade for their drops. I'm amazed they haven't been chucked out onto Kirby Jazz style.

Fuck Griffin and however the fuck you write and pronounce that other guy's name.

Yeah that Fedorawitch or whatever his name is dropped so many passes, or at least catchable throws. He also seemed a lot more Scott Chandler than Rob Gronkowski

jmdajr

The Browns quarterback reportedly showed up to practice inebriated on Dec. 30, just days ahead of the regular-season finale against the Steelers, leading the organization to announce their starter was undergoing the concussion protocol to cover up the incident

Nice

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dear god, we now have an animu overlord?

:p

RIP Hito

Animu overlords are great for enforcing avatar bets

CayLx4AUMAAK3DM.jpg

I want to self-quote my own avatar cause its the look I have on my face reading that.

Here are a few things he should have said instead:

"I didn't think I'd be able to make it if I dove for it, I misjudged where it was"

"Everything happens so fast that I made a mistake"

"It's easy to second guess when you're looking back but I made a lot of mistakes blah blah blah next season will be better blah blah blah"

Cam doubling down.

This is appalling. He could have easily done some PR spin but instead he just wants to pour gasoline on it. Amazing.

We already knew Manziel showed up drunk that day. Why is this making the rounds again?
Pretty much this.
We all assumed concussion wasn't the case the way it all happened. It was pretty strange, the story was he reported concussion symptoms on wedensday. I believe Tony Grossi even actually directly asked Pettine if he showed up drunk, and pettine said no (actually I just heard the sound clip.) but anyway that whole staff and regime is gone now anyway.

Edit: mech is so angry. Even if it is the case Browns can deny hehehe. And silver is basing it off a discussion with a player. And I'm pretty sure Browns had a independent doctor in.

MechDX

"I didn't think I'd be able to make it if I dove for it, I misjudged where it was"

"It's easy to second guess when you're looking back but I made a lot of mistakes blah blah blah next season will be better blah blah blah"

Interested in a QB position? Can you be our Al Bundy?
9ad53cebfc664251c79bf3e72b09ed73.jpg

Please submit your resume' to:

The Houston Texans
Two NRG Park
Houston, TX 77054

Pretty much this.
We all assumed concussion wasn't the case the way it all happened. It was pretty strange, the story was he reported concussion symptoms on wedensday. I believe Tony Grossi even actually directly asked Pettine if he showed up drunk, and pettine said no (actually I just heard the sound clip.) but anyway that whole staff and regime is gone now anyway.

Blatantly lying on the injury report and your front office allowing it. the Browns should be severely punished like losing draft picks.
Doesnt matter if you fired the staff and GM there is now way in HELL the owner didnt know.

squicken

Squick did you just see what Kyle Allen said?

Yeah and it was a great interview. I always liked him and hope he kills it at Houston. Same with Kyler at OU. Sumlin will be fired after this coming year. I think he is a good recruiter but I don't think he gets all the details right as far as being a good head coach. They are less than the sum of their parts

RNB

Banned

This is appalling. He could have easily done some PR spin but instead he just wants to pour gasoline on it. Amazing.

I've been defending the dude on my FB but I can't even keep doing it, he just keeps digging.

It's really not that hard to say the stuff you suggested. He's just stuck on salt mode

cdyhybrid

Foggy as fuck here. Looks like Silent Hill.

Luckily I'm not actually in Pennsylvania or WV or whatever shithole the real town is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom