• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Given how thirsty teams are for QBs, it'll be interesting to see what happens with:
- JFF - is he really done in the Cleve? If so, does someone else try to rehab him?-Like BG said, he needs to hope to stay out of jail. Done in NFL imo
- RGIII - is he really done as a QB? If not, who takes a flier on him?-I think he is going to be Romo's backup in DAL
- Captain Kirk - is he staying with the Racists?--Lock he stays in WAS
- Crapperstick - can Chip use him or does he toss him aside like Foles? - SF will try to get him to take pay cut. What will his options be?
- Foles - is he done with the Rams? Does someone else take a flier on him? - not a starter. Not even Hoyer tier. NFL backup
- Bradford - someone is going to throw some money at him. Maybe not the Eagles, but someone. -don't think anyone breaks the bank. If Philly doesn't tag him I think he is gone

l.

eznark

Banned
Rape is bad

5a0d99df0343c65b6371ebd25ce5a85f.jpg

Did you jam it pretty badly?

Yeah. It was like, completely purple, but I went to the doctor and they said it wasn't broken. I don't even remember how it exactly happened outside of the fumble recovery, but I remember being super annoyed because it was on my left hand and it was a pain to write with.

Line_HTX

Thanks for posting this. My favorite part

I forgot about that last part. I'm still angry as fuck that he's still here, but I'm a generous person, so we'll see how it goes in the draft.

I think he is the absolute last of the original Texan. Times like this makes me think Seth Payne should be making those decisions, lolol

Welp, McCoy had a good run.

I don't see what people are complaining about with the controls for Grand Theft Witcher. It's much better than the first two. Haven't fought many humans yet but I hope they fixed the enemies stealth blocking your attacks despite not even having their sword up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ah yiss motha. Fucking. Dog gifs.

As president of NFL-GAF Europe Ltd. I would like to comment on Floyd assigning the title of King to Western. NFL-GAF Europe does not support this move. We would consider Chuckddd as the new king.

Thank you for your support, my friend.

I firmly believe in the tenets I have laid out to make nfl-gaf great again. Let's review them:

1. I would have the animus shipped to a foreign country given their own thread. There, they could spread their filth share their fun images. They can freely participate in the discussion here, but any posting of scantily drawn little girls cute cartoon people would be frowned upon.

B. Build a wall around Gillette stadium. Any executive, player, fan or coach crossing this barrier would be forced to spend a week in the same cell block as Aaron Hernandez. If they live through that, they will be given a one-way tropical cruise on a garbage scow to Guantanamo Bay.

4. Draft day would be a paid holiday in the Cleve. Our friends deserve a day of happiness. It would be a fantastic day of self-reflection, revelry and tail gating. These festivities would climax, of course, with the annual burning of the Cuyahoga River.

Unfortunately, I believe the current climate of the nfl-gaf senate is too divided for these needed changes to be implemented. They also refuse to call me "Exalted Sultan of Freedom." Therefore, I am withdrawing my name for consideration for this sham position.

Thank you all, for your encouragement during these difficult times.

#MakeNFL-gafGreatAgain

ampere

Xia is the new king... RIP fatford

So Inebriated actually was Konka. I'm a little shocked since I always thought Inebriated was another chan alt. Konka seemed too obvious!

C'mon it was very obvious... Eagles fan, identical avatar, posting pizza pictures. When y'all told me I was wrong just rolled my eyes

Greg

4. Draft day would be a paid holiday in the Cleve. Our friends deserve a day of happiness. It would be a fantastic day of self-reflection, revelry and tail gating. These festivities would climax, of course, with the annual burning of the Cuyahoga River.
damnit, hahaha

Line_HTX

Yeah. It was like, completely purple, but I went to the doctor and they said it wasn't broken. I don't even remember how it exactly happened outside of the fumble recovery, but I remember being super annoyed because it was on my left hand and it was a pain to write with.

You write with your left hand? That's fascinating.

MechDX

http://www.scout.com/nfl/texans/sto...overview-for-the-texans#.VroM0plGMJc.facebook

The team knew they needed speed in the 2015 NFL draft but could not land the wide receiver they wanted with good value on where they graded the receiver. The Texans missed more than once in the 2015 NFL draft while trying to land a speedy wide receiver. They had a deal fall through after Phillip Dorsett was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts while the Texans had laid the framework to trade back into the first to select him. Tyler Lockett, according to sources, was convinced he was going to be with the Texans pick in the third round. The Texans made the trade up to #70 to select Lockett, but he was selected with the pick before by the Seahawks. After that, the Texans were a day late and a dollar short, they targeted Jamison Crowder (Redskins) and Stefon Diggs (Vikings) but could not land them.
As short-sighted the Texans seem at times, there is real grasp on what the Texans need to do to get better. It starts with the quarterback position and there has been ongoing discussions on how to remedy that issue but time will tell.

sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom