• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CayvajqUAAA-98e.jpg:large

Ill just leave this here....

Pray for Trejo. he made a comment about it and TerezOwens retweeted it.

I'd bury my face in that the way Matt Stafford buries his face in an order of nachos bell grande.

We were supposed to have a conference call with a rep over there right now but he pushed it to this morning so he could leave work and go to the parade lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do you have like a database of women that you deem 'acceptable'?

Blonde hair.

Animated.

And white

and religious , I think thats the top 3 things.

4 things.

Animated, white, blonde, religious.

missed that one, ye he does have a pretty big poster of sword art online in his apartment doesnt he

Shark Wienku

CDQ4lgD.gif

You people!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bakka senpai Wienke-San

wienkefreak

Disrespectful

Wienku once said that he doesn't find black women attractive

In general

I can trot out several examples of hot black women that will make Trejo thirsty.

2d or 3d?

I believe that was his tribute to Black history month, I could be wrong though...

BG gonna rat me out to the Black Culture thread and revoke my honorary black membership :(

I nominate gata as your first sacrifice

Can what never existed truly be sacrificed? Gata doesn't exist, he is just the evil that lies within us all. By not being tempted by this manifested evil we take one step closer each day to being enlightened by Tebow's grace, those that grasp Gata's hand shall suffer a cruel and eternal fate. 24/7 commentary from Phil Simms injected into your mind.

Can what never existed truly be sacrificed? Gata doesn't exist, he is just the evil that lies within us all. By not being tempted by this manifested evil we take one step closer each day to being enlightened by Tebow's grace, those that grasp Gata's hand shall suffer a cruel and eternal fate. 24/7 commentary from Phil Simms injected into your mind.
Friend I am very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom