• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
"At the end of the day what people forget is — you know that wide receiver he's covering? He gets paid to play, too," Gettleman said.

"Being a shutdown corner — you need help. This is not a game you play alone. You're not a batter looking at the pitcher. There's a whole lot more to it than that, trust me."

Gettleman setting the stage to let Norman go.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone wants to get away from you.

Move to Seattle. Our economy is booming! And we have the SEAHAWKS!

Yeah no.

Fuck the Seahawks and fuck cost of Seattle living.

Also hipsters.

I O

You can always start an accounting firm with Bread.

Wienku lets be Sandy ago accounting bros!

As long as Bead continues to do the Charlie Work.

If they moving in he better have tried butt stuff already.....

Well sure but he's a Manning fan, can't fault him for that. We still need a pats fan to sacrifice

Not really into ass play! Although I'm not shocked that you are....

Mr. Asstrophysicist

wienke you're a packers fan you know prob like 40% the english 30% the math and 10% the science go teach engrish in asia

Pass

Yeah no.

Fuck the Seahawks and fuck cost of Seattle living.

Also hipsters.

As long as Bead continues to do the Charlie Work.

Not really into ass play! Although I'm not shocked that you are....

Mr. Asstrophysicist

Pass

It's a shame easy money to be made that you're not making.

Slo

FACT #3

Philip Rivers never fathered any of his kids. It was Eli.

mannings.0.gif

Godslay

Banned
Colts still have Andrew Luck. I doubt the Broncos are good enough to get through the top AFC teams again if we lose some defensive players.

Kinda feels that way doesn't it? Oh well that's okay.

We got the Lombardi and we also get the Golden 50 trophy and shield. Which I didn't know.

SB is done so AFC power rankings

den
Pitt
Ne
Cinn

Nobody else has a chance next year...

The Raiders will probably be pretty good next year. The Colts will be good too.

We got the Lombardi and we also get the Golden 50 trophy and shield. Which I didn't know.

The Broncos will be good next year. It wasn't long ago when we lost Woodyard and Pot Roast and we were wondering if the players on the roster would still be able to produce. I trust that Elway will build a good roster next year.

Spinluck

Colts still have Andrew Luck. I doubt the Broncos are good enough to get through the top AFC teams again if we lose some defensive players.

That helped us a lot this year -__+

I think Luck bounces back, he was on his way there against DEN before he went out. But you need more than a QB now in the post season, the gap between complete teams and shit teams is widening.

If Broncos D holds up and Brock is handed the keys to the offense then that team is easily a contender. In retrospect, Brock getting some starting time this year was a great thing.

I don't feel it does, you guys will be a damn good team next year.

I'm racist because I didn't root for Cam,

For shame.

Well don't get me wrong our pass rush will either get better or worse if we can compensate for the losses of Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan with the development of Shaq and Shane Ray and our DL rookies get better like Sly Williams.

NoFlyZone is still the NoFlyZone. Chris Harris is just too good. Our secondary is full of studs and rookies that will develop into great quality players either on defense or special teams.

The problem with the Broncos has always been the O-Line and the offense, how good is Brock we are about to find out.

Godslay

Banned
The Broncos will be good next year. It wasn't long ago when we lost Woodyard and Pot Roast and we were wondering if the players on the roster would still be able to produce. I trust that Elway will build a good roster next year.

True. I don't think they'll be bad necessarily. It will just be hard to sustain that level of D yoy. Especially if Malik leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom