• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is? I didn't know that.

I just like that I can put what I want and it's ready pretty quickly at a cheap price.
Yeah I just checked, Lebron did invest. I think some have already come to Ohio, not around me though. Hope to try it one day
LeBron James has decided to leave guaranteed endorsement income on the table for a potentially much bigger piece of the pie down the road.

James has decided not to renew his option with McDonald's; he will lend his name and marketing power to fast-casual pizza franchise Blaze.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...est-endorse-fast-casual-pizza-franchise-blaze

rando14

9YXnUTZ.png

uWLa3dN.gif

Bread

Banned
National pizza day make sure to celebrate by taking the rice out of your burritos and throwing yourself off a building!

Eleuin

I think it's a case by case basis...probably based on how they behave as the alt and why they were banned to begin with.

nah no mods actually pay attention to this thread

it took a member to become one for anyone to notice, at this point nobody gives a shit because its an internet forum and it shouldn't be a big deal in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom