• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhanced-14804-1403546009-5.jpg

Dega? Mech!??!

Syrinx

It's taking me almost an hour to finish the first episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm not sure I'm supposed to see this as cringe comedy but here I am.

i need people to stop googling ways to compliment women! how can that be accomplished?

We must teach the youth the way of the "swag" we must inject them with as much swag and confidence as possible. From there they will create their own ways of courting women where they don't need to rely on advice from others.

#BeYourself
#TrueColors
#AllWomenAreBeautiful

eznark

Banned
I need new irons badly.

Only issue is I'm not sure how much to invest.

I need to go to a golf Smith again.

Find a better place than golfsmith. I'm planning on like $2k for the full bag, not replacing my putter, 3 wood or 19' hybrid though. Gonna have about $450 in wedges (Ben Hogan TK set matched to whatever irons I get), $800 in mid/short irons (looking at a lot of options including vapor fly pros and mizno MP-25's at the top of the list), $300 in long irons (Titleist T-MB 3 & 4 iron...kind of dead set on these so I hope trackman agrees!) and then $4-500 in a driver...wide open on that, might not even replace my SLDR depending on the numbers.

I'm still playing the irons I bought in 1997, Ping isi BeCU's (which are now collectors items because copper beryllium is apparently toxic!) with matched Cleveland wedges.

Given how long I've had these things I don't feel too bad putting money into them. Plus I'm going to be in at least two weekly leagues and probably will play some local tournaments in addition to two scrambles a month starting in April.

#werth

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm still playing the irons I bought in 1997

Damn. When I was able to afford them, I got fitted for a set of Mizuno irons a while back. Several years later and they're still great, I only get the chance to take em out once or twice a month in the summer. Nothing quite like hitting the sweet spot with a Mizuno.

Tom Penny

Find a better place than golfsmith. I'm planning on like $2k for the full bag, not replacing my putter, 3 wood or 19' hybrid though. Gonna have about $450 in wedges (Ben Hogan TK set matched to whatever irons I get), $800 in mid/short irons (looking at a lot of options including vapor fly pros and mizno MP-25's at the top of the list), $300 in long irons (Titleist T-MB 3 & 4 iron...kind of dead set on these so I hope trackman agrees!) and then $4-500 in a driver...wide open on that, might not even replace my SLDR depending on the numbers.

I'm still playing the irons I bought in 1997, Ping isi BeCU's (which are now collectors items because copper beryllium is apparently toxic!) with matched Cleveland wedges.

Given how long I've had these things I don't feel too bad putting money into them. Plus I'm going to be in at least two weekly leagues and probably will play some local tournaments in addition to two scrambles a month starting in April.

#werth

While I broke the bank paying 200 for my Adams lol

eznark

Banned
Damn. When I was able to afford them, I got fitted for a set of Mizuno irons a while back. Several years later and they're still great, I only get the chance to take em out once or twice a month in the summer. Nothing quite like hitting the sweet spot with a Mizuno.

When I moved to Boston I didn't take my clubs, then when I moved to Indiana I had kids. 2015 was really the first time I got back to the game since 2006. I stroke my irons though, so they weren't too limiting a factor in just easing me back in. But now I am looking at 90 holes a week or so and I want to be dominant. Single digit handicap this year, club champion next year!

eznark

Banned
90 a week.

Shit when I worked on a golf course even I didn't get that many holes in.

When I worked on a course I was golfing 36 a day!

About half of those rounds will be work related. All of the scrambles and at least one of the leagues are for work.

Heretic is doo-doo.

Because I support peace? Because i don't curse at ever player and member of NFL-GAF? Because i don't wish harm to others like a certain animu?

Your ways are wrong and one day you will realize it. For now those who arent idiots need to join me and fight for a better tommrow.

#TheFutureIsOurs
#FightForWhatIsRight

Greg

I played 144 holes of mini golf in a day once!

my one buddy is stupid good at golf though - he was going to become a teaching pro, passed the PAT, and then life kinda got in the way

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Was at the Avs game tonight. Lots of Orange, and they did a quick tribute to the Broncos. During the second intermission they did a quick pan of people in Broncos jerseys on the big screen. They showed this one kid who proceeded to dab for the camera.

I don't know if we can survive this offseason

Time to watch some Hockey, eh?

RBH

I checked the front page of Deadspin just now, and there's 3 different articles about college sexual assault on the homepage alone.

Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom