• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finally sitting. Think I'll get the Elvis Presley Memorial Combo

Because why not?

I get that about half the time I go...

Also ordered it the first time I went years ago because you suggested it!

Not ready for this hot as fuck summer though if it's already sweaty in February. That's a really bad sign.

cdyhybrid

I get that about half the time I go...

Also ordered it the first time I went years ago because you suggested it!

Not ready for this hot as fuck summer though if it's already sweaty in February. That's a really bad sign.

Move to Seattle, friend. Our summers are fucking glorious. I'll buy you a 12th Man t-shirt.

minx

Bear down, Chicago Bears

Going to miss Forte. He was a great back, but I understand why Pace has to let him walk. The Bears may have a bunch of cap space, but Jeffrey is going to eat a bunch of it. Toss in two extremely capable backs on rookie deals and it doesn't make sense to keep him around. Wish it was different, but it is what it is.

Pretty much my thoughts. Forte had a great career. Hope he signs with a playoff bound team. Go get a ring Matt, just please not the Patriots even though it would be an amazing fit.

RBH

Has Grova not posted since the Super Bowl?

WTvQcdU.png

Grover too scared to post in here ;_;

Seattle does lowkey have the best summer. It's not scorching hot but it's warm enough you can get your bbq on.

I love those day whens it's like 75-85 with a little of breeze. Pinic, bbq, football on the beach maybe some volleyball then sit back with a few beers and watch the sunset.

Ahhh so good can't wait already.

Gobias

Banned
Reading all of Kanye's tweets tonight I legitimately don't know if he is just really good at trolling or actually has some sort of mental problem.

jakncoke

Banned
butts a plenty should be a forced name change on chris not some american using his parents credit cards and wealth to pretend to be european and intelligent

Reading all of Kanye's tweets tonight I legitimately don't know if he is just really good at trolling or actually has some sort of mental problem.
I can't keep up with the shit going on in that thread. I'm pretty sure the album isn't real, just like Views from the 6. when someone said the album was dropping for G.O.O.D Friday I knew we weren't getting that shit this weekend.

bionic77

KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies

Rapeyton Manning his story gets more disgusting the more that leaks out about it.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the disgusting, sexual assaulting villain who then had his famous daddy clean up his mess.

But more probably than not knowing about deflated balls, that's what's destroying America.
The only person here who loves Peyton is Tabris.

He is next worst thing to a Pats fan.

slabrock

Banned

Rapeyton Manning his story gets more disgusting the more that leaks out about it.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the disgusting, sexual assaulting villain who then had his famous daddy clean up his mess.

But more probably than not knowing about deflated balls, that's what's destroying America.

The fact that multiple UTenn staff members actually asked her to blame it on a particular black player just blew my mind.

jbug617

Banned

Watch this story end this weekend. Shaun King will get more scrutiny than Peyton will. Peyton is Teflon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom