• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Amukamara is setting the price for DBs high and some team, like the Raiders, will pay that $10 Million.

Darius Slay is looking to sign a long term deal with the Lions, hired Drew Rosenhaus, he'll be asking for around $15 million a year.
Agents and players see what Byron Maxwell got and will look at his money. There's a good quality batch of FA corners this year, so it'll be interesting how the landscape unfolds. I am extremely hesitant to re-sign Prince because of his durability.

MRSA

Banned
My Macbook's trackpad has been possessed. I need this thing to last until they release the new Macbook retinas! Save me Tebow!!!

3Hh0h3z.png

Greg out on the golf course with his bea

MRSA

Banned
Amukamara is setting the price for DBs high and some team, like the Raiders, will pay that $10 Million.

Darius Slay is looking to sign a long term deal with the Lions, hired Drew Rosenhaus, he'll be asking for around $15 million a year.

God your head is fat as fuck. We will not pay a DB $10 million, we will pay a DE $10 million. Why can't you accept that my team is going to be better than your team.

Bread

Banned
Can't believe Doug Baldwin just pantomimed shitting out a football in the super bowl. My pats are down 10 :(

This one's over

I'm glad the facade Peyton Manning and his evil, incestuous father have spent years creating is now coming crumbling down, and people can see through all the bullshit and realize that Brady was the one true QB King all along.

bionic77

I'm glad the facade Peyton Manning and his evil, incestuous father have spent years creating is now coming crumbling down, and people can see through all the bullshit and realize that Brady was the one true QB King all along.
The guy who wants a straight up Hitler clone to be president?

I guess he can be your hero as long as you are not brown, black, Muslim or a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom