• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies

Rapeyton Manning his story gets more disgusting the more that leaks out about it.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the disgusting, sexual assaulting villain who then had his famous daddy clean up his mess.

But more probably than not knowing about deflated balls, that's what's destroying America.

Why wasn't she flattered instead?

Manning's foot. At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head.

Fox318

Let's face it.

All of the people in the NFL and maybe life are horrible racist rapiest and the football culture in america both shelters these people and fosters their sick fantasy wishes. These people hate anyone who isn't themselves.

Except for Joe Thomas. He got lost and ended up on the browns.

TheFatOne

Just hit 30 years old.

Would be a great fit here.

He would be a terrific fit, but Pats won't sign him unless he's willing to play for cheap. Would help take stress of Lewis as well. If Lewis can return and be what he was before he got hurt a Forte/Lewis backfield for the Pats would be bananas. Pats would just use matchups to kill teams 5 yards at a time. Would be a killer pass catching combo.

Rapeyton Manning his story gets more disgusting the more that leaks out about it.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the disgusting, sexual assaulting villain who then had his famous daddy clean up his mess.

But more probably than not knowing about deflated balls, that's what's destroying America.

Peyton knows how to play the media game. He's done it his entire career so this doesn't really surprise me. This story is going to disappear just like the HGH one.

jbug617

Banned
Joe Thomas was fishing one day and just ended up in hell aka cleveland factory of sadness of eternity

Gronk almost went to Ohio St. Decided to go to Arizona for the pool parties.

Ca-vJzKWEAAZSuf.jpg

TheFatOne

You know I really want the Pats to resign Akiem Hicks. I thought he had a strong finish to the season. He's still a young guy as well. Give him a full off season for the Pats, and I think he can be even better. A rotation of Brown,Hicks, Easley, and Branch would be very solid. I'm really excited to see how Brown develops as well. He was really rough early on, but really improved as the season progressed. Like Hicks I thought he had a strong finish to the season. If the Pats can find another corner, and linebacker the defense will be very solid next season. If they get lucky and find a better DE than Jones, and get a very good number two corner that defense will be excellent.

You know I really want the Pats to resign Akiem Hicks. I thought he had a strong finish to the season. He's still a young guy as well. Give him a full off season for the Pats, and I think he can be even better. A rotation of Brown,Hicks, Easley, and Branch would be very solid. I'really excited to see how Brown develops as well. He was really rough early on, but really improved as the season progressed. Like Hicks I thought he had a strong finish to the season. If the Pats can find another corner, and linebacker the defense will be very solid next season. If they get lucky and find a better DE than Jones, and get a very good number two corner that defense will be excellent.

Did Chandler Jones play in AFC title game? Talk about not making an impact whatsoever.

Duxxy3

Did Chandler Jones play in AFC title game? Talk about not making an impact whatsoever.

He always disappears in the later part of the season. I've seriously thought that we should trade him for picks and just let sheard take over the spot, with flowers backing him up.

TheFatOne

He always disappears against good teams for the most part. In the playoffs he's generally a no show as well. Makes sense since he is an inconsistent player. Not only that, but it's now becoming clear that you can run on him. He has this awful habit of jumping inside tackles on outside runs, and he isn't great at setting the edge. When Ninkovich is outplaying you in the post season you know you done fucked up. Sheard is clearly better than him though. Glad the Browns let him go. Pats should definitely trade him if they can this offseason. Sheard is just more consistent, and is terrific at holding the point. Pats even kicked him inside at times against the run.

He always disappears in the later part of the season. I've seriously thought that we should trade him for picks and just let sheard take over the spot, with flowers backing him up.

This time 1000. Jones is a nice player for a great defense that already has excellent edge rushers. He would be great in a rotation that already has an established number one guy. He's not a bad player, but he just isn't a number one DE on a good to great defense. Pats could also use a little cap space as well to shore up other parts of the team. I wonder if the Pats try and trade for Jason McCourty this offseason. They almost traded for him during the season. So there is clear interest and a need at that position. Butler and McCourty as the one and two corners is pretty damn solid, and that would kick Ryan down a notch which is great. He had a very solid season, and I think he could be even better as a number three corner instead of the number two. Although, towards the end of the season he regressed. Pats defense has me really excited. With just a couple more pieces they can be pretty damn good.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You'll never see Pro Bowl quarterback Tyrod Taylor accused of sexual assault. He's an upstanding citizen with the work ethic of a dozen men and the moral fortitude of Larry Fitzgerald.

Tannehill will only belittle bitch ass practice squad players, he's happily married and would never disrespect women in any way, same with Romo, both upstanding citizens and true role models on and off the field

Beach

Derek Carr is the true model citizen of America let alone the NFL.

He's the nicest Christian you will ever meet.
Took time away from his predraft workouts to take care of his sick son.
Got married before he got famous.
Favorite player is Brett Favre.
Saved Michael Crabtree's career.

What's not too like?!

photo.jpg

That's my QB. ;)

Euron

This helps further the argument that Eli Manning is Luke Skywalker

Line_HTX

Such a quiet day. No football, basketball is on its All Star break, still no beisbool aside from that dumbass closer getting himself a permanent banishment, and college basketball is complete doo-doo.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/13/broncos-safety-keo-arrested-for-dui/

Broncos safety Shiloh Keo was arrested on a DUI charge early Saturday in his native Idaho.

KBOI TV in Boise reported that Keo was booked into the Ada County Jail at 2:19 a.m. Saturday by the Idaho State Police.

Keo, 28, signed with the Broncos in December and saw significant action through the end of the regular season and playoffs for a banged-up Broncos secondary. He had three postseason tackles.

A fifth-round pick of the Texans in 2011, Keo played in 42 games for the Texans from 2011-13.

Once again when he was in Houston model citizen and didnt do shit.

Goes to Denver, wins a Super Bowl and lets his thug side out. :(

Shit is depressing man

Bread

Banned
Amukamara is setting the price for DBs high and some team, like the Raiders, will pay that $10 Million.

Darius Slay is looking to sign a long term deal with the Lions, hired Drew Rosenhaus, he'll be asking for around $15 million a year.
I watched Darrel Revie play. Darrel Revie got 15 a year. Slay, you ain't Darrell Revie.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I watched Darrel Revie play. Darrel Revie got 15 a year. Slay, you ain't Darrell Revie.

I though Revis was getting around $17-18 Million a year. Slay will get somewhere between the $10 Mil Prince wants and the top paid DB in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom