• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I'm glad the facade Peyton Manning and his evil, incestuous father have spent years creating is now coming crumbling down, and people can see through all the bullshit and realize that Brady was the one true QB King all along.

The guy who wants a straight up Hitler clone to be president?

I guess he can be your hero as long as you are not brown, black, Muslim or a woman..

kvoexAW.jpg

pBbGMrC.jpg

shifZjS.jpg

AANllMn.jpg

For Bionic

2SejqBF.png

Hitler killed a couple of million Jews 70 years ago. People who still complain about that are such pussies. Nice Internet outrage.

Also, Jabee, you're a fucking clown. Sexual harassments and ruining a woman her promising career is indeed comparable to Brady talking to Donald Trump and him celebrating with his teammate.

bionic77

Hitler killed a couple of million Jews 70 years ago. People who still complain about that are such pussies. Nice Internet outrage.

Also, Jabee, you're a fucking clown. Sexual harassments and ruining a woman her promising career is indeed comparable to Brady talking to Donald Trump and him celebrating with his teammate.
Your friends say a lot about you.

Also the fact that he wants to hang with the white shit president and bails with the black president...

It adds up to the fact that your qb is the worst.

Bread

Banned
Dutch they still think Brady cheated last year don't engage. Just wait for bionic to call Brady another transphobic slur.

JABEE

I did no such thing. I agreed with Bionic that Peyton is a scumbag.

bionic77

Dutch they still think Brady cheated last year don't engage. Just wait for bionic to call Brady another transphobic slur.
:lol

You mean you think the Pats didn't cheat?

Its one thing to support your team. It is another to be a complete and total moron.

Tom Penny

Relax Dutch. It's not that serious.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...arget-of-fake-internet-outrage-brigade-021316

So twenty years ago Peyton Manning -- as part of a locker room prank -- pulled off a mooning and teabagging combo on a trainer. It was juvenile and dumb and the trainer eventually included the allegation as part of a sexual harassment suit she filed against Tennessee. But it speaks to Peyton Manning's image that this is the absolute worst thing anyone can find that he has done in nearly twenty years in the public eye, a locker room prank gone awry. And that some people in the Internet's outrage brigade are aghast over this behavior twenty years after the fact. My God, a mooning and a teabagging in a locker room!

bionic77

I am neither a fan nor a hater or Peyton.

But tea bagging a chick in any setting is not cool unless she asked/paid for it in advance.

That said its very weird that this only comes up 20 years later.

Tom Penny

But tea bagging a chick in any setting is not cool unless she asked/paid for it in advance.

They are doing anything they can to make him look bad and discredit his SB performance.

bionic77

weird that a lawyer would try to ignore scientific facts, wait no it's not at all.
There is no reasonable explanation for the text messages and the fact that the dude took all the balls into the bathroom.

Explain away all you want.

Just because the NFL is incompetent and the investigation could not show it beyond a reasonable doubt doesn't mean that the Patriots are innocent. This is not a criminal trial. People have lost their freedom over less evidence than what the league had on the Pats.

I am really sorry (actually I am not) that this hurts your feelings. I am sorry that all of your teams achievements are forever tainted.

But that is why you don't fucking cheat. The Pats got away with murder for way too long. They were too arrogant and kept at it. Now you have the trophies but they are tainted and you will never have the peoples' respect.

Now lets change the subject and talk about the current subject of the day. If Peyton's penis is as ugly as his face.

Bread

Banned

Took a while for Cosby's outrage to catch fire too!

Just because the NFL is incompetent and the investigation could not show it beyond a reasonable doubt doesn't mean that the Patriots are innocent. This is not a criminal trial. People have lost their freedom over less evidence than what the league had on the Pats.
Jesus you haven't read anything about this since May, clearly.

bionic77

Took a while for Cosby's outrage to catch fire too!

Jesus you haven't read anything about this since May, clearly.
No dude.

I heard all the cries and tears from the Pats and them posting 2 billion times about the ideal gas law and every other excuse for the texts, Tom Brady destroying his phone, the bathroom, etc.

I am sick of it.

GAF decided. You lost.

Please have the decency to let this go and be an adult so we can discuss Peyton Manning's penis.

Speaking of which I am of the opinion that his dick is handsomer than his face.

cdyhybrid

Peyton stuff is old news.

Russell is the only virtuous starting QB left in the league. The Pats got Tebow banned from the league for trying to clean them up and this is what happens.

bionic77

Russell is the only virtuous starting QB left in the league. The Pats got Tebow banned from the league for trying to clean them up and this is what happens.
Don't you dare try and put that slut Russell on the same level as Tebow!

You have gone too far this time!

edit: I never heard about Peyton being a teabagger. I grew sick of reading of him though after the millionth Peter King article about him...

MechDX

I am declaring a state of outrage against the Texans organization for not having a franchise QB for years now. We must say no to these types of fan negligence. Even if you are not a Texans fan look into your soul as an NFL fan and support your Texans brethren in this endeavor.

#NoMoreHoyers2016

BigAT

Please. Russell is walking around the league puffing his chest out like he invented abstaining from sex when Eli perfected that shit years ago.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A MAN would suck it up and tell people the truth (and most likely would be fucking her).

A BITCH fucks her in the ass and then pretends to be a doctor and virgin to the gullible public.

You forgot the part where a bitch also chokes and throws an interception thereby letting a pack of cheaters celebrate a fraudulent Super Bowl win.

bionic77

You forgot the part where a bitch also chokes and throws an interception thereby letting a pack of cheaters celebrate a fraudulent Super Bowl win.
On the one yard line when he is the fastest player on the field and with the best back in the league with a TO!

MechDX

A MAN would suck it up and tell people the truth (and most likely would be fucking her).

A BITCH fucks her in the ass and then pretends to be a doctor and virgin to the gullible public.

You two have some serious pent up aggression problems. Lighten up.

Look at me and Western. We accepted Russell into our lives and are both now at peace.

Quit supporting rapists and man bitches and you could find your true path

Striker

I missed this throughout the week

“I happened to see Archie [Manning] there. He has two sons who have won two Super Bowls [each]. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four.”

I missed this throughout the week

“I happened to see Archie [Manning] there. He has two sons who have won two Super Bowls [each]. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four.”

Is Kraft senile? I mean why are you trash talking the dad of the dudes that beat you twice in the SB and 3 straight times in the AFC Championship.

Eleuin

Seems kinda fishy that Peyton Mannings victim waited more than 20 yrs before I started paying attention to the fact that she was assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom