• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Seems kinda fishy that Peyton Mannings victim waited more than 20 yrs before I started paying attention to the fact that she was assaulted

:lol, nah, this has been known for years.

I think it was on Manning's wikipedia page for a while too.

Some people don't even know Ray Lewis killed a guy. Some things her buried, if this happened yesterday Manning would be fucked in this social media age.

:lol, nah, this has been known for years.

I think it was on Manning's wikipedia page for a while too.

Some people don't even know Ray Lewis killed a guy. Some things her buried, if this happened yesterday Manning would be fucked in this social media age.

Ray Lewis didn't kill two people, not one. Get it right.

Bread

Banned
But you're not elite. Liar and cheater.

I am outraged
900x900px-LL-3717a0f5_LeBron-Check-my-Stats.jpeg

bionic77

Ray Lewis didn't kill two people, not one. Get it right.
:lol

I have to say that maybe I was wrong about bum ass bums. I went to sleep early last night and slept 11 hours. Then I put on the Incredibles and took another 2 hour nap as my kids watched and then reenacted the movie. Didn't do shit today other than eat, sleep and play with my kids. Just like a bum. And I feel fantastic!

Maybe this working and money thing is overrated. What do you eurobums have to say on this? I always like to hear from experts and those with the most experience. And from what I learned about world affairs from USA Today Europe is where you go to learn how to be a bum ass bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom