• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Goddamn greg

EUjMkGy.gif
I am not Canadian and had no idea there was such a thing a professional dunkers, let alone white Canadian professional dunkers. So I was legit shocked when he did that.

That was a bigger surprise than Kevin Hart shooting better than Draymond.

Hindl

No worries. More overtkme this week if I can get there!

The Subaru has the all wheel, so need same tires & tread difference.

Ugh rough. I had the same thing with my Honda. All wheel so when I had a tire fuck up I had to replace them all. Out wasn't that bad since I needed to change them all anyway soon, but it was annoying

MechDX

50 predictions for 50 NFL offseason questions

7. Johnny Manziel is on an NFL roster on August 1: yes or no?

No. -- John Clayton

10. Will the Cowboys really draft a quarterback they won't use for a couple of years at No. 4?

No, they won't. The temptation will be great, but Jerry Jones wants to find help for Tony Romo in the quarterback's final few years. Will they take a quarterback after the fourth pick? Yes. -- Todd Archer

15. Are the Texans gonna come back in Week 1 with a playoff roster and Brian Hoyer as the QB?

Texans owner Bob McNair has all but publicly demanded general manager Rick Smith and head coach Bill O'Brien to replace Hoyer. They might have a playoff roster, but Hoyer will not be the starting quarterback. -- Tania Ganguli

17. Who's more likely to be an Eagle after free agency: Sam Bradford or Nick Foles?

Logic says it will be Bradford, who looked like the much better quarterback in 2015. But logic hasn't had much to do with this Eagles offseason, so don't discount the Foles possibility. -- Phil Sheridan

Greg

The nominated songs in the Best Metal Performance category are:

“Identity,” August Burns Red

“Cirice,” Ghost

“512,” Lamb Of God

“Thank You,” Sevendust

“Custer,” Slipknot
GRAMMYS PLS

You're welcome friend, are you off today or is there a car sale where you have to sell a lemon to a shmuck?

What happened to #FuckDega?

You didn't get a text or anything?

Nah I gotta work, but I'm off Thursday and Friday so it's cool and Dega and I are Hispanic bros and we are sticking together, we put aside our differences

Hello friends

I decided to stop being a bitch and start talking to yall again.

It's still hard to get motivated to follow this sport for another 6 months with no games after my team just flubbed the best shot they'll ever get at winning a championship. (Miss me with the "But Grover, they'll be back, they have a great young core!" I'm too big of a Panthers fan to believe that. They'll take that great young core and maybe make the playoffs a couple of times, losing in embarrassing fashion each time, before the old man Richardson croaks in 15-20 years, the team is sold, and soon we're talking about the St. Louis Panthers letting their fans down over and over)

But yall don't talk football anyway so whatever.

Nah I gotta work, but I'm off Thursday and Friday so it's cool and Dega and I are Hispanic bros and we are sticking together, we put aside our differences

Good. Unite for the greater good and that sounds cool about being off Thursday and Friday.

No I mean today the office is closed because of a holiday.

I forgot.

I see said the blind man.

Hello friends

It's still hard to get motivated to follow this sport for another 6 months with no games after my team just flubbed the best shot they'll ever get at winning a championship. (Miss me with the "But Grover, they'll be back, they have a great young core!" I'm too big of a Panthers fan to believe that. They'll take that great young core and maybe make the playoffs a couple of times, losing in embarrassing fashion each time, before the old man Richardson croaks in 15-20 years, the team is sold, and soon we're talking about the St. Louis Panthers letting their fans down over and over)

Welcome back and welcome to being a browns fan. Having no hope or faith in the team is what we do.

Hello friends

Welcome back Grova.

bionic77

Welcome back Grover.

If it makes you feel any better the rest of us are fans of losers too.

And the ones that actually won are friends with Tabris.

I think we can all agree that we would rather lose then see that ever happen to any of us.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hello friends

Others will coddle you but I'm just glad you recognized the error of your ways!

Now someone get this man an avatar and season one of Swordart Online.

Only then may the healing begin.

Talon

Hello friends

Go Browns!

Welcome back and welcome to being a browns fan. Having no hope or faith in the team is what we do.

Oh but it's so much worse to occasionally get your hopes up when your team dickteases you into thinking that they're finally not going to be a loser franchise anymore just to crash and burn at the end. You can't know true suffering until you've had hope extinguished. Isn't that some shit Bane said?

Just to be clear, I'm not even THAT upset that they lost. The fact that they played SO poorly and made so many silly uncharacteristic mistakes is what makes it bitterly disappointing. Cotchery dropping balls, Tolbert putting the ball on the ground twice, Gano missing the FG, the weird ass not-fair catch, 1 running away from fumbles. It's like the offense and special teams didn't practice at all between the NFCCG and SB.

Oh but it's so much worse to occasionally get your hopes up when your team dickteases you into thinking that they're finally not going to be a loser franchise anymore just to crash and burn at the end. You can't know true suffering until you've had hope extinguished. Isn't that some shit Bane said?

Just to be clear, I'm not even THAT upset that they lost. The fact that they played SO poorly and made so many silly uncharacteristic mistakes is what makes it bitterly disappointing. Cotchery dropping balls, Tolbert putting the ball on the ground twice, Gano missing the FG, the weird ass not-fair catch, 1 running away from fumbles. It's like the offense and special teams didn't practice at all between the NFCCG and SB.

020309-hofmann-400.jpg

BG, I'm sending you some Ramen friend. Comin at you!!
check your box in Diablo

I know friend.. I understand and for the record, several of us fought to keep the shame avatar from you. I think you are free from the suffering.

;_;

If only Dan Marino got to experience that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom