• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Dan Marino got to experience that..

Yeah :( Also more Diablo tonight? I can play all week except Wednesday and Thursday

At least your team has legit (non-high school) Super Bowl rings.

The Panthers haven't won shit, didn't win shit, and never will win shit.

Friend pls, you got cheated out of a ring a little over a decade ago and now you've gone back again, I'm sure the Panthers will be back at least once more during the Cam era, now if you end up like the Vikings or Bills
Or Marino ;_;
then you'll have my sympathies.

Hindl

020309-hofmann-400.jpg

Goddamnit. Everyone else in here postin their teams have at least won a SB. Grova I know your pain. That's basically how I felt in 2004

Should probably just go ahead and put up a banner for that.

Why do you think we're installing a roof...

Chuck.. Our friend is hurting clearly.. We must let him recover from this, not cripple him emotionally.

Possibly.. Depending on how late it is. I'm playing right meow. I'm trying to find more pictures of Yanet for you here.

Ah ok I forget you're on the worst coast, well just let me know, and thank you friend <3

Finally beat the Texans.

1-7 ! Banner time !

Dolphins really had a great season!

Also, fun fact since 2001, the Patriots have won the East 13 times. The Jets won it once in 2002 and the Dolphins won it once in 2008, with a tie with Brent Favre his Jets and Matt Cassel his Patriots.

How many rings did Dan Marino win

Legitimately as many as Brady

Yes, the greatest achievement in Dolphins history in the last 40 years.

Actually this is

But this is up there

Dolphins really had a great season!

Also, fun fact since 2001, the Patriots have won the East 13 times. The Jets won it once in 2002 and the Dolphins won it once in 2008, with a tie with Brent Favre his Jets and Matt Cassel his Patriots.

Dolphins are up 53-48 against the pats all time and you ain't never catching up

MRSA

Banned
Yeah :( Also more Diablo tonight? I can play all week except Wednesday and Thursday

Friend pls, you got cheated out of a ring a little over a decade ago and now you've gone back again, I'm sure the Panthers will be back at least once more during the Cam era, now if you end up like the Vikings or Bills
Or Marino ;_;
then you'll have my sympathies.

More Diablo and more narcotics.

DMczaf

On Sunday, a cryptic tweet from Browns receiver Josh Gordon sparked speculation that he has been reinstated to the NFL after a one-year banishment. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, that hasn’t happened yet.

bwahahaha

RBH

Hello friends

I decided to stop being a bitch and start talking to yall again.

It's still hard to get motivated to follow this sport for another 6 months with no games after my team just flubbed the best shot they'll ever get at winning a championship. (Miss me with the "But Grover, they'll be back, they have a great young core!" I'm too big of a Panthers fan to believe that. They'll take that great young core and maybe make the playoffs a couple of times, losing in embarrassing fashion each time, before the old man Richardson croaks in 15-20 years, the team is sold, and soon we're talking about the St. Louis Panthers letting their fans down over and over)

But yall don't talk football anyway so whatever.
13805226221161086979.GIF

JABEE

Hello friends

I decided to stop being a bitch and start talking to yall again.

It's still hard to get motivated to follow this sport for another 6 months with no games after my team just flubbed the best shot they'll ever get at winning a championship. (Miss me with the "But Grover, they'll be back, they have a great young core!" I'm too big of a Panthers fan to believe that. They'll take that great young core and maybe make the playoffs a couple of times, losing in embarrassing fashion each time, before the old man Richardson croaks in 15-20 years, the team is sold, and soon we're talking about the St. Louis Panthers letting their fans down over and over)

But yall don't talk football anyway so whatever.

They won't be back for a long time.

I remember everyone saying the same thing when the Flyers lost in Game 6 of OT against the Blackhawks in 2010.

I said that day they would not be back.

Sorry, brother. You're back to where you were for the last ten years.

Beach

They won't be back for a long time.

I remember everyone saying the same thing when the Flyers lost in Game 6 of OT against the Blackhawks in 2010.

I said that day they would not be back.

Sorry, brother. You're back to where you were for the last ten years.
But the Flyers did come back, just in LA Kings form :)

JABEE

I'm still pissed that the Eagles lost in the NFC Championship Game to the Panthers.

Peppers injured McNabb in the first half of that game.

That was a year removed from the Bucs beating the Eagles in the last game at the Vet. That day was one of the lowest days I have felt as a fan.

There are so many days like that I have had as a fan that it is hard to compare them.

Game 7 ECF against the TBL in 2004.

NFC Championship against the Cardinals where Kevin Curtis was tackled to the ground on a 4th down conversion with no PI.

The Phillies losing to the Cardinals in Game 5 with Halladay on the mound 1-0. The only run scored against us was off a flukey triple to lead off the game.

The Phillies failing to repeat against the Yankees. Ugh.

The Eagles losing in 4 NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl in the 2000s.

The damn Flyers disappointing me every chance they can get. They have the highest winning percentage of any team in the NHL since 1966 with the most consecutive Stanley Cup appearances without winning another Cup.

The Flyers made it to the Semi-finals more than any other team in the NHL and have not won since 1975, Each time they have lost in the Stanley Cup Final, they have lost to future dynasty teams.

The Habs in the 70s.

The Islanders and Oilers in the 80s,

The Wings in the 90s.

The Blackhawks in the 00s.

Then the Eagles lost to those dirty, cheating Patriots in 2004. Nothing was earned.

At least, I have the 2008 Phillies.

Leave Grover alone. The man has suffered enough. Don't put animu smut on this man. He has dignity. He has lived with the shame Kas inflicted on him for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom