• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

You know what really sucks. Seeing the guys your team trades away or discard end up winning playoff MVP awards and championships almost immediately after they leave your loser team.

Justin Williams
Mark Recchi
Kimo Timonen
Rod Brindamour
Mike Richards
Jeff Carter
Evan Mathis
Chris Clemons
Ben Eager
Dan Carcillo has won like 4 Stanley Cups since leaving the Flyers.

bionic77

bjppITq.jpg

Josh Gordon crazy train is coming to New England confirmed
You need a cannon to take advantage of Gordon's speed. I feel like most of his highlights were from deep balls.

I am in favor of that happening just because Pats fans are so delusional they would all turn on Gordan 3 weeks in and blame him for Brady being unable to complete a deep ball anymore.

Duxxy3

I think that would be great for the Pats, but i feel like the Pats can't afford to deal with players with character issues after Aaron Hernadez thing.

Patriots don't have a problem with potheads. They've had plenty of potheads on the team in the past.

Chalk that up to a clean program, or an ability to hide it in drug tests.

Can Josh Gordon catch? If so, the Panthers should take a flyer on him.

Getts should shift his focus from tall fucks to catch the quarterback's overthrows to fast fucks who the quarterback literally can't overthrow to fucks who can actually CATCH the ball.

MechDX

We are also hanging up a "Not The Texans" banner tomorrow.

I'll take pics for you.

How many championship banners do you guys have btw, I can't remember.

Anything past 2015 no one gives a fuck. What have you done for me lately?

But if we do live in the past how about we reminisce about a HOF QB who won a pitiful one ring in how many years because the franchise is a complete joke and owned by a disgrace of a human being who can't seem to stay sober and make rational decisions.

Spinluck

But if we do live in the past how about we reminisce about a HOF QB who won a pitiful one ring in how many years because the franchise is a complete joke and owned by a disgrace of a human being who can't seem to stay sober and make rational decisions.

lol

It's ok Mech, Texans might win something someday.

bionic77

Can Josh Gordon catch? If so, the Panthers should take a flyer on him.

Getts should shift his focus from tall fucks to catch the quarterback's overthrows to fast fucks who the quarterback literally can't overthrow to fucks who can actually CATCH the ball.
He used to make a ton of catches in traffic when on the Browns.

He was in the conversation of best receiver in the league.

No idea on if he will be that way when he comes back. I would have to imagine he would be better if his head was in the game but who the fuck knows.

Mindlog

This offseason is almost as bad as the regular season.
ih1T9ym.jpg

That was a year removed from the Bucs beating the Eagles in the last game at the Vet. That day was one of the lowest days I have felt as a fan.
Worst fan day?
Best fan day.

Really does challenge the SB as my favorite win.
Favorite wins.
1a. SB
1b. 03 NFC Championship
3. 1999 NFC Championship

Tom Penny

You need a cannon to take advantage of Gordon's speed. I feel like most of his highlights were from deep balls.

I am in favor of that happening just because Pats fans are so delusional they would all turn on Gordan 3 weeks in and blame him for Brady being unable to complete a deep ball anymore.

He did most of his work after the catch on slants and things like that so sure...

DMczaf

Oddly enough, closing the Vet in 2003 was the best moment of that season for me. Don't get me wrong, winning the Super Bowl was a fucking awesome feeling...but closing the Vet?

God damn that shit was cathartic.

bionic77

He did most of his work after the catch on slants and things like that so sure...
I only remember the deep balls and him occasionally getting the ball in the backfield.

In my mind at least AB was better at the short stuff and getting the YACs.

Browns fans probably remember him better.

My hatred for Brady aside, unless you are the Steelers you need to take a look at him.

Wish they'd make Super Bowl logos like they did back in the 80s and 90s when they incorporated elements of the city. Super Bowl XXXI had the all-time sexiest logo of them all, that New Orleans inspiration. What would Houston use, I wonder?

Spinluck

I only remember the deep balls and him occasionally getting the ball in the backfield.

In my mind at least AB was better at the short stuff and getting the YACs.

Browns fans probably remember him better.

My hatred for Brady aside, unless you are the Steelers you need to take a look at him.

DHB, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Johnson.

Can Gordon be next on the list of FA WR failures for the Colts? Find out!

JABEE

This offseason is almost as bad as the regular season.
ih1T9ym.jpg

Worst fan day?
Best fan day.

Really does challenge the SB as my favorite win.
Favorite wins.
1a. SB
1b. 03 NFC Championship
3. 1999 NFC Championship

Oddly enough, closing the Vet in 2003 was the best moment of that season for me. Don't get me wrong, winning the Super Bowl was a fucking awesome feeling...but closing the Vet?

God damn that shit was cathartic.

:(

The temperature.

Wish they'd make Super Bowl logos like they did back in the 80s and 90s when they incorporated elements of the city. Super Bowl XXXI had the all-time sexiest logo of them all, that New Orleans inspiration. What would Houston use, I wonder?

Yeah, I got a blanket with all 50 Superbowl logos and the last few look so terrible compared to the other ones.

Get shutout in the first round of the playoffs by small hands and the walrus?

MechDX

Brian Hoyer sucks? Is that what you're trying to say?

A shame you couldn't beat former Browns great Brandon Weeden who had been with the team for 3 weeks and didn't even get starter reps on game week and came into that game due to injury. That could have been the Colts

#ChuckStrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom