• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please tell me how the fuck you run the ball on All-Madden?

You take out DeMarco Murray

Listen to Dutch, stop wasting your time with that fake biatch and get Latavius, the one true Murray.

P8pm3WL.gif

Vd9ZVI4.gif

smh at Ramses Barden not bothering to block anybody on that play, what a lazy twat.

This is my first experience with current-gen Madden since I only picked up 16 recently. Last Madden I got was 25 on PS3 a few years ago and I was pretty comfortable on All-Madden but this is something else. Run and pass defence is kicking my arse.

I do like the gameplay though. Best playing Madden ever, in my experience.

Like Brentech said, you've got to learn to keep off the sprint button and mess around with the different plays in practice mode until you find a couple of running plays you're comfortable with. I run a lot of inside zone this year and I think it works really well, outside zone/stretch runs never work for me and read/option is nerfed to the point of uselessness. A lot of the guys in our league have success with toss plays but I play entirely out of pistol/shotgun so can't comment on those.

I would suggest going into practice mode, picking one run play and repping it over and over until you decide whether you like it or not, then moving onto the next one and repeating the process. You just need to find two or three run plays that you're comfortable with and stick with those. If all you like is trap and quick toss then fuck it, find a playbook with traps and quick tosses out of a bunch of different formations and ignore everything else.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Why don't you hosers ever stream Madden games. It'd be fun to watch without loud metal/rap music blaring over the game and dudes trying to trash talk opponets who can't hear them

Why don't you hosers ever stream Madden games. It'd be fun to watch without loud metal/rap music blaring over the game and dudes trying to trash talk opponets who can't hear them

A few of our games have appeared on #Breadstream but it can be a pain for transatlantic games as it adds a little bit of lag. Not worth it if JNA is the only one watching :(

Juicy Bob

Like Brentech said, you've got to learn to keep off the sprint button and mess around with the different plays in practice mode until you find a couple of running plays you're comfortable with. I run a lot of inside zone this year and I think it works really well, outside zone/stretch runs never work for me and read/option is nerfed to the point of uselessness. A lot of the guys in our league have success with toss plays but I play entirely out of pistol/shotgun so can't comment on those.

I would suggest going into practice mode, picking one run play and repping it over and over until you decide whether you like it or not, then moving onto the next one and repeating the process. You just need to find two or three run plays that you're comfortable with and stick with those. If all you like is trap and quick toss then fuck it, find a playbook with traps and quick tosses out of a bunch of different formations and ignore everything else.
Thanks man.

Outside hand-offs were money for me on M25 but that was when I had McCoy's speed to help get around the outside. Been trying more inside hand-offs from under centre with Murray because I'm not Chip Kelly and actually want to use my main running back to his fucking strengths but the CPU is like 'lol fuck your blocks, dude'.

Listen to Dutch, stop wasting your time with that fake biatch and get Latavius, the one true Murray.

P8pm3WL.gif

Vd9ZVI4.gif

smh at Ramses Barden not bothering to block anybody on that play, what a lazy twat.

Spam 3 plays. Madden is just the same as it was when I played.

Good old trips right clearout on third down. Worked every time.

Thanks man.

Outside hand-offs were money for me on M25 but that was when I had McCoy's speed to help get around the outside. Been trying more inside hand-offs from under centre with Murray because I'm not Chip Kelly and actually want to use my main running back to his fucking strengths but the CPU is like 'lol fuck your blocks, dude'.

Sounds realistic to me. If the Eagles had tried to keep running it up the middle them would have continued to get stuffed. Their guards couldnt block either of my kids last year. It is a miracle that Chip was able to conjur up any offense at all with an OL that couldnt block, and WRs that couldnt catch.

Juicy Bob

Sounds realistic to me. If the Eagles had tried to keep running it up the middle them would have continued to get stuffed. Their guards couldnt block either of my kids last year. It is a miracle that Chip was able to conjur up any offense at all with an OL that couldnt block, and WRs that couldnt catch.
...you actually make a good point.

Hindl

Ugh all this Madden talk and gifs just reminding me how shit I really am at the game. Need to practice a bit more.

Thanks man.

Yeah I feel you I run the Eagles too and the run game is hard with that O Line. I've had a good deal of success with trap plays. Usually the opposing guard will pin whoever would usually get into the backfield, and there's a hole that'll open up in front of Murray if you don't sprint. But yeah running with this team is pretty shitty

gutshot

Holy shit at that dude in OT who quit his job after 2.5 hours because they weren't getting him setup quick enough. GAF really is a special place.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WW breadstream is accepting donations to show my appreciation i will say your name on stream what a treat

That feels more like a threat. Besides, I tried tuning into your stream, but it buffered and then froze and then I went go get pizza.

Bread

Banned
omg they called asking for their job back holy shit

the company probably has 100 other people who they sifted through for that position.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 32s33 seconds ago

Redskins and QB Kirk Cousins have broken off contract talks, per team source. No further talks scheduled.

SonnyBoy

Redskins and QB Kirk Cousins have broken off contract talks, per team source. No further talks scheduled.

Either way, he's getting franchised. They both have something to lose here, so I'm sure it'll get resolved.

Slo

Shefter: Redskins and QB Kirk Cousins have broken off contract talks, per team source. No further talks scheduled.

There's your QB Denver.

gutshot

the company probably has 100 other people who they sifted through for that position.

I think my favorite part was when the OP decided to shit on their manager for how "disorganized" they were. Not only are you quitting a perfectly good job for the most trivial of reasons, but you are pouring kerosene on that bridge and taking a fucking match to it!

Nap time is a wonderful time.

I was going to say that you might understand one day if you ever have money but then I realized who I was talking to.

And trusting a Pats fan? :lol

I wouldn't trust those people to hold my seat at the movie theater let alone with my hard earned money.

Speaking of finance Dutch we keep dumping a ton of money into our kids 529 to pay for their college. This is what I was always advised to do by almost everyone. Do you agree with this?

1) Fuck you, one day I will have two dimes to rub together while you are buying your wife purses because she keeps your balls in them and that's why you look at Tom Brady as a role model and look at booty pictures of him.. You old ass dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiitch.

2) you just said you agree that you would let pats look at your money even though you won't?

MechDX

Just means franchise tag will be used. Kirk Cousins going to get 21 million to play QB for one year.

Why Matt Barkley though

I know, needs a proper QB like GOAT Hundley or Tebow. PS4 players confirmed to be Browns tier.

Yep, how did he expect that conversation to go?

"You've got no training or experience in the role and you just talked shit about the company a couple of hours ago. Of course we'd be delighted to have you back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom