• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
0nppjwX.jpg

sLkxlTL.gif

SonnyBoy

IF (and I mean a HUGE "if") RGIII has realized who he truly is and what his skill-set dictates he is... He'd be absolutely dangerous in Kubiak's system. Let's not forget that he had the greatest rookie season ever for a QB.

RGIII has the ability, he's just been a complete head case in DC.

SonnyBoy

RG3's ego is gonna have a hard time in high altitude.

If he hasn't been humbled yet, he never will be. I think underneath all of the f*ckery that's surrounded him (that he's mostly responsible for), he's a good guy. I hope that he can get his head on straight and finds success again.

Slo

But they can keep their defense together if they grab a cheap QB.

IF (and I mean a HUGE "if") RGIII has realized who he truly is and what his skill-set dictates he is... He'd be absolutely dangerous in Kubiak's system. Let's not forget that he had the greatest rookie season ever for a QB.

RGIII has the ability, he's just been a complete head case in DC.

Going by the analysis of the ESPN jobbers, he's apparently a complete novice at reading defenses. He'd be the anti-PeyPey.

Not saying it couldn't work, I'm just saying the mix would be completely different.

MechDX

Been meaning to post this for a while now:

Kevin Johnson ‏@KevJr9 Feb 2
All surgeries went well. I put it all on the line for my teammates.... Watch how I shake back

Thought the rookie CB had just hit the "rookie wall" in the 2nd half of the season but it turned out he played the last two months with a broken foot and broke his wrist at the end of the season.

Tough as nails.

Smh some dolphin fans are arguing that Miller isn't very good and isn't worth keeping, that he's not a game changer, doesn't block well and isn't worth the 5 million per year he's expected to get :/

Smh some dolphin fans are arguing that Miller isn't very good and isn't worth keeping, that he's not a game changer, doesn't block well and isn't worth the 5 million per year he's expected to get :/

He should sign with the Pats for cheap. He will know what it feels like to win the East and to actually play in the playoffs.

Isn't Brent Grimes making almost 10 million this year? lol

Yes...and I have a feeling we're going to pay him that :/

He should sign with the Pats for cheap. He will know what it feels like to win the East and to actually play in the playoffs.

Here look at the pretty pictures,

Need that much to keep this classy woman happy:

And you get all her wonderful insight into the team and her opinion of Tannehill

Fuck that stupid cunt,

MechDX

Most fascinating pro comps for prospects in 2016 NFL Draft

Jared Goff, QB, California

The NFL comp: Matt Ryan
The skinny: Goff and Ryan have similar body types and arms. Like Ryan was in 2008, Goff is pro-ready as he heads into the league. The most glaring difference between the two is that Ryan worked in a pro-style offense, where Goff works exclusively from shotgun and pistol.

Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State

The NFL comp: Blake Bortles
The skinny: Both quarterbacks have big frames and are mobile outside of the pocket. Another similarity is that they both come into the league a little bit "behind" their contemporaries. Wentz is behind because of his level of competition and Bortles was behind because of the simplicity of his scheme at Central Florida.

Jordan Howard, RB, Indiana

The NFL comp: Arian Foster
The skinny: While Howard doesn't quite have the exact same pace and tempo as Foster, both excel in zone schemes, both are big backs, both have very good vision and both have enough speed to get around the corner and hit a play outside if you don't flow hard enough.

Interesting comps

Selena is nothing special.

She aight, but my friend dutch likes her so I posted something nice for him.

._.

We're that desperate for a CB. I can only hope he goes back to being a solid player and that his wife is in jail for the entire season.

Yeah I know, but this is the Dolphins, he'll get worse, cost us games and Miko will make a scene at some home game. If there is one thing the dolphins are good at, it's embarrassing themselves.

brentech

Could someone please tell me how the fuck you run the ball on All-Madden?

In our Madden League downtime, I play solo against all-madden since that's what the league uses. Just watch fat Eddie break like 6 tackles for a first.

SpryWebbedCoral.gif

As for running, be patient with the sprint button. Hitting it too early can cause your runner to not be able to make the small twitch adjustments needed to get past the first wave of defense.

Juicy Bob

In our Madden League downtime, I play solo against all-madden since that's what the league uses. Just watch fat Eddie break like 6 tackles for a first.

As for running, be patient with the sprint button. Hitting it too early can cause your runner to not be able to make the small twitch adjustments needed to get past the first wave of defense.
This is my first experience with current-gen Madden since I only picked up 16 recently. Last Madden I got was 25 on PS3 a few years ago and I was pretty comfortable on All-Madden but this is something else. Run and pass defence is kicking my arse.

I do like the gameplay though. Best playing Madden ever, in my experience.

SonnyBoy

Going by the analysis of the ESPN jobbers, he's apparently a complete novice at reading defenses. He'd be the anti-PeyPey.

Not saying it couldn't work, I'm just saying the mix would be completely different.

He couldn't read them as a rookie... Yet, as I stated earlier, he had the greatest rookie season ever.

The read/option makes it easier for QB's of similar skill-set to "read" the defense by effectively freezing the defense. It causes the LB's to pause in their drop backs and it allows you (unless your're playing Denver) to block a defense best pass rusher with a subpar players. Why? Because that player has to think/read the mesh-point hand off.

I don't really give a f*ck what RGIII does moving forward, I have no horse in that race. However, Denver has the scheme for him to succeed. I think he can be great again, if he allows himself to be great.

BigAT

I really enjoy how NFL's YouTube has a video titled: Rush To Judgment (2015 Season) | Adrian Peterson

cBj1LTf.png

In their defense, the video was initially titled Yards After Contact - The Distance My Son Travelled to the Hospital After I Beat the Shit Out of Him (2015 Season) | Adrian Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom